• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

Doorman

Mmmmm, penalties. Well-played game so far.

edit: and Mike Thomas just performed the patented Burleson Reverse better than Burleson ever did this year.

Kiryu

So you picked no one? I don't understand this.
I originally made the prediction for Packers to win the game until I saw the "snow" falling on Lambeau field.

I suddenly want Detroit lions to win this game as underdogs.

What a horrible, horrible mistake you have made.
Maybe Madden Curse were meant to help Megatron to toss all WRs so Stafford can pass all to Megatron.

I am betting my pick for Lions to win.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol Fatty with a great block

Seanspeed

Banned
Not taking ANYTHING from Luck, dude is amazing.. As well as RGIII; what a class of rookie QBs.. and their records show just how much impact they are having on their teams outside of good stats..
Definitely, and I think Wilson will get overlooked at the end of the year barring a great playoff showup, but if you look only at the offensive play, I think RGIII and Luck have been more impressive. The Seahawk's record is in very large part due to their scary ass defense. He also has a solid O-line and a top-class, proven RB.

Obviously we need a couple more years to really judge properly, but I think the acclaim has been deserved so far for the two top picks. Certainly a great year for rookie QB's, though. Even Weeden has had his moments!

Top Bottom