• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

Joe Whitt should not be afraid to sit 38 down with Shields and Hayward but to his credit, Tramon had a good night despite his pussy ass tackling.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Really poor performance by Stafford in the 4th quarter. Really poor.

Joe Whitt should not be afraid to sit 38 down with Shields and Hayward but to his credit, Tramon had a good night despite his pussy ass tackling.

Don't worry wood will be back soon enough. Tramon can worry about coverage and wood can take care of all the dirty work.

Wood yings while Tramon yangs

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Tramon was solid tonight. He played soft on a slant but that was probably on Capers.

Tramon played great on CJ and really shut him down for the most part. Should have had a pick as well.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
The last two mins of the game and we get a Suh splooge chat.

wtf

He is worse. If you have Ponder as your QB and you are averaging 6 ypc you keep running it. With Fatty you think he gives you a chance to throw but really he is just a turnover machine.
From a long term perspective, yeah, he's kinda creeping into the Romo-class of poison pill.

Like, a Ponder or Gabbert or Sanchez is worse, but those guys are easier to get rid of trusting that you have a semi-competent front office.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Huh, Strahan must have been chasing Rodgers there.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
shut up about the Texans/Packers game

First Suh chat and now this.

/mute

Doorman

Welp good game Packers GAF.

The one positive for Lions fans is we've improved our draft position. Fuck this franchise

Finally Kast and I find some common ground to agree on!

I find it interesting how, during the course of the year, the Lions' m.o. has entirely revered. At the beginning of the year everybody was complaining about the horrible slow starts, how our offense never wakes things up until the 4th quarter. In the last several games of this losing streak, we're actually getting off to impressive, early leads, and then just falling asleep and blowing it as the game rolls along. I wonder what's changed that suddenly we're failing at the end instead of failing at the beginning?

WedgeX

Banned
Might as well get a garbage time STAFFORD-MEGATRON connection.

Finally Kast and I find some common ground to agree on!

I find it interesting how, during the course of the year, the Lions' m.o. has entirely revered. At the beginning of the year everybody was complaining about the horrible slow starts, how our offense never wakes things up until the 4th quarter. In the last several games of this losing streak, we're actually getting off to impressive, early leads, and then just falling asleep and blowing it as the game rolls along. I wonder what's changed that suddenly we're failing at the end instead of failing at the beginning?

They started feeding them earlier.

Top Bottom