• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

MRI reveals no significant damage to RG3's knee. Praise the lord. Wonder if they will consider sitting him next week anyway just in case. It's just the Browns.

bionic77

MRI reveals no significant damage to RG3's knee. Praise the lord. Wonder if they will consider sitting him next week anyway just in case. It's just the Browns.
He is going to play. Coaches don't give a fuck about their players health. 3 will beg to play and Shanahan will let him. Being a gimp for a few weeks could actually end up helping him long term. He will have to learn to read defenses more without having his athleticism to fall back on.

Anyways fuck the Ravens. I said last week they might hurt RG3.

Seanspeed

Banned

Browns aren't good, but they're not a rollover team, either. If he's healthy, they need to play him. Playoff chances are still there.

He is going to play. Coaches don't give a fuck about their players health. 3 will beg to play and Shanahan will let him. Being a gimp for a few weeks could actually end up helping him long term. He will have to learn to read defenses more without having his athleticism to fall back on.

Anyways fuck the Ravens. I said last week they might hurt RG3.

That's on III though. He should have slid when he saw the first sign of contact instead of lowering his shoulder. He said that the concussion earlier in the year against the Falcons changed the way he played, so hopefully the silver lining from this injury could be that he once again starts to change his game up a little bit to avoid hits and contact. He's a smart dude. Time to put that to practice.

The only thing that really matters.

Packers with 1.5 game lead in the division. God damn it, if they beat the Bears next week the Packers will be in the 2 seed.
It's all right, we're below the 13 win threshold.

2000 - Ravens (12-4)
2001 - Pats (11-5)
2002 - Bucs (12-4)
2003 - Pats (14-2)
2004 - Pats (14-2)

2005 - Steelers (11-5)
2006 - Colts (12-4)
2007 - Giants (10-6)
2008 - Steelers (12-4)
2009 - Saints (13-3)
2010 - Packers (10-6)
2011 - Giants (9-7)

The cheaters are italicized, and if we throw them out we can see that no one with more than 12 regular season wins is eligible to win the Super Bowl. Crisis averted!

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Nice job by the Vikings today. Happy about this win even though it wasn't pretty all these wins now are just gravy. Playing around with the ESPN playoff machine it is a bitch to make the playoffs but if we do I will be fucking happy even though it is a long shot. If we get to .500 I will be fucking happy with this year.

Updated my projected playoff picture.

xakcQ.png

squicken

Russel completed a whole 7 passes today, the defense and Lynch won that game.

The Chickens do look scary though. Lynch is on another level right now.

Your game w/ them will be great. No idea when Sherman (or any other player with them) gets suspended. They seem to be stretching it out as long as they can so they don't overlap with Browner. They can be run on but your run game seems less devastating than it used to be

Cards suck. Really nothing to be gleaned from that other than they just quit. Sando has a stat where like Seattle gained 214 of its 284 yards rushing before contact. Total quit job there

bionic77

That's on III though. He should have slid when he saw the first sign of contact instead of lowering his shoulder. He said that the concussion earlier in the year against the Falcons changed the way he played, so hopefully the silver lining from this injury could be that he once again starts to change his game up a little bit to avoid hits and contact. He's a smart dude. Time to put that to practice.
Being smart doesn't help against the Ravens. He won't have to play them for awhile though.

And I agree with ez that the Packers are totally fucked. You just can't beat a sorry ass team like that consistently and win a SB. If you want to see how a SB champ handles a team that routinely beats themselves with their season already over then see the Steelers game. That is how champions are made.

Fucking Sanders on NFLN.

Starts his "I believe in Eli" song and Irvin cuts him off and asks him if he believes in Flacco.

Deion sings "No I don't". :jnc

Doomsayer

Your game w/ them will be great. No idea when Sherman (or any other player with them) gets suspended. They seem to be stretching it out as long as they can so they don't overlap with Browner. They can be run on but your run game seems less devastating than it used to be

Cards suck. Really nothing to be gleaned from that other than they just quit. Sando has a stat where like Seattle gained 214 of its 284 yards rushing before contact. Total quit job there

The Cards are really terrible, its just a devastating lack of talent. They were never good to begin with.

The Hawks are getting lucky with their suspensions. If Sherman goes next week that still means Browner/Sherman will be out against the Niners.

We really need to beat the Patriots. Huge game.

Top Bottom