• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

jakncoke said:
fucking cant wait for that fad to be over with
Matrix+Coding+Glitch+_03e8ea1bd3af0b8e6322cbe8d67537b3.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Finally Kast and I find some common ground to agree on!

I find it interesting how, during the course of the year, the Lions' m.o. has entirely revered. At the beginning of the year everybody was complaining about the horrible slow starts, how our offense never wakes things up until the 4th quarter. In the last several games of this losing streak, we're actually getting offoff to impressive, early leads, and then just falling asleep and blowing it as the game rolls along. I wonder what's changed that suddenly we're failing at the end instead of failing at the beginning?

Yeah I noticed that as well. The great 2nd half play was a continuation from last year, but these last few games have been atrocious in terms of how we finish games.

Hopefully next year we can start putting together the complete package, but who am I kidding that won't happen.

squicken

I know we all "lol Kolb", but how good does he look given what is happening w/o him?

I thought his problem was drafting Tebow?

He had all sorts of issues in Denver. Total failure there, and he shouldn't be running an organization like he was, especially that young

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lions the year of the choke.

Top Bottom