• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

Godslay

Banned
Man, the Pats are going to miss Gronk. I hope he is having a speedy recovery.

IFWT-Rob.jpg

You can tell that one of those girls is the dude in the blue shorts girl. The sad part is he can't do shit about it.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
You know a football game is huge when DOC RIVERS shows up.

espn smh

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Going to be a great game tonight. I still am not sure Schaub will be able to keep up with the firepower of Brady or Manning in the playoffs, so tonight is a huge test to see how the Texans fare.

Texan wins this year: Two against the Jags, One against the Broncos in week 2 when the offense was getting assimilated, Two against the Titans, Ravens, Bills, Bears, Jets and Lions*.

Not exactly setting the world on fire against quality opponents, but if they win tonight then Texans IMO will gain a ton of momentum. A loss would be devastating to their confidence.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ok, I'm ready to watch my team get exposed on national tv.

Please, this has all the makings of the Texans/Packers game.

TEXANS FRAUDS!

Godslay

Banned
Bet its the one with her hand by his wiener

I can hear the argument already...

Blue Shorts dude: "Did you touch it?"

Gronk Conquest #3259349: "No I didn't, it just looked like it from your angle."

Blue Shorts dude: "I saw it move when your hands where down there."

Gronk Conquest #3259349: "Goddamit, I thought we had this talk, Gronk and I are just friends."

Blue Shorts dude: "Every since that party nothing feels the same, I just don't feel like you and I are tight anymore."

Gronk Conquest #3259349: "Hold on, I've got to check my phone."

Gronk Conquest #3259349 looks down and reads text message "Gronk Smash".

End Scene

I did just come back from the store with a bunch of beer...

Had a long ass day at work, I might be drinking too fast!

eznark

Banned
Going to be a great game tonight. I still am not sure Schaub will be able to keep up with the firepower of Brady or Manning in the playoffs, so tonight is a huge test to see how the Texans fare.

Texan wins this year: Two against the Jags, One against the Broncos in week 2 when the offense was getting assimilated, Two against the Titans, Ravens, Bills, Bears, Jets and Lions*.

Not exactly setting the world on fire against quality opponents, but if they win tonight then Texans IMO will gain a ton of momentum. A loss would be devastating to their confidence.

Did you * the Lions to highlight the extra shittiness of beating such a useless and hopeless franchise?

I can hear the argument already...

Blue Shorts dude: "Did you touch it?"

Gronk Conquest #3259349: "No I didn't, it just looked like it from your angle."

Blue Shorts dude: "I saw it move when your hands where down there."

Gronk Conquest #3259349: "Goddamit, I thought we had this talk, Gronk and I are just friends."

Blue Shorts dude: "Every since that party nothing feels the same, I just don't feel like you and I are tight anymore."

Gronk Conquest #3259349: "Hold on, I've got to check my phone."

Gronk Conquest #3259349 looks down and reads text message "Gronk Smash".

End Scene

Had a long ass day at work, I might be drinking too fast!

lol

Matrix

Did you * the Lions to highlight the extra shittiness of beating such a useless and hopeless franchise?

lol

"Not exactly setting the world on fire against quality opponents, but if they win tonight then Texans IMO will gain a ton of momentum. A loss would be devastating to their confidence."

Yea cause the Pats have set the world on fire against quality opponents this year.

I don't think it will be devastating, I think a Colts loss is far worse.

Top Bottom