• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

squicken

Got this from Sando on dropped INTs

Luck, Romo, Weeden 6 ea. Foles 5. Ponder, Sanchez, Hasselbeck 3 ea. 14 guys with 2. 8 with 1, including RW and CK.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ewwwwww Trump and lol Bob

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
lol

"Not exactly setting the world on fire against quality opponents, but if they win tonight then Texans IMO will gain a ton of momentum. A loss would be devastating to their confidence."

Yea cause the Pats have set the world on fire against quality opponents this year.

I don't think it will be devastating, I think a Colts loss is far worse.

Difference is the Patriots have the experience and pedigree from a decade of dominance. Texans have had the Texans cycle.

You guys have a hell of a team right now, but I just don't know if Schaub can compete with the elite passers in the league, or if he going to be average like say a Joe Flacco. IIRC Schaub has never been in the playoffs??

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Look at Matt Schaubs eyes!!! He is a man possessed!!!

schaub_shocked.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Difference is the Patriots have the experience and pedigree from a decade of dominance. Texans have had the Texans cycle.

You guys have a hell of a team right now, but I just don't know if Schaub can compete with the elite passers in the league, or if he going to be average like say a Joe Flacco. IIRC Schaub has never been in the playoffs??

Cycle is dead and I'm really just talking about the regular season.

We don't know what will happen come playoff time, anything can happen. Rookie TY Yates won our only playoff game last season....

COME ON MAN

Matrix

I mean it's a given the Pats win tonight. The fact I'm not nervous anymore is a bad indication lol :(

TheFatOne

Well today is the day we find out if the Pats defense has really improved. I don't expect the linebackers to cover anyone, but all I'm looking for is tighter coverage on the backend/little more pressure with blitzes.
I mean it's a given the Pats win tonight. The fact I'm not nervous anymore is a bad indication lol :(

I ususally feel like the Pats are going to lose whenver they play a big game.

Matrix

Hope I survive this game.

I honestly will die/be sick if we don't win against the Colts. I don't want to be Lucked. Too many bad Colts memories.

I think I'll survive this game and deal with being called frauds. I can handle losing to a Brady led team than getting upset by a rookie QB with shit around him.

Matrix

WE HAVE THE BIGGEST STICK lol

Matrix

I really do hate ESPN.

squicken

I'm confident. I give the Texans zero chance b/c Lord Brady will be wrecking their shit

up up down down left right left right kareem

Top Bottom