• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

TheFatOne

I'm worried about the Pats offense tonight. I don't think they have been playing well recently. At least not to the elite level they can play at.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
OMG this racket ball shit is old.

eznark

Banned
I love when all of GAF comes together like this. Unanimous support for the Texans is truly a beautiful thing.

Way to go, bros.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Its crazy how much Watt has revolutionized d-line play with his swatting ability. Wish I would've known that when I played d-end back in the day. But it was never coached at any level, and now after Watt I guarantee you it is.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Fuck that I want Pam Oliver singing something in Faith's mini skirt.

Do they make horse sized mini skirts?

20080530-horseface.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Schaubs nuts made it to MNF.

Tamanon

Banned
Its crazy how much Watt has revolutionized d-line play with his swatting ability. Wish I would've known that when I played d-end back in the day. But it was never coached at any level, and now after Watt I guarantee you it is.

Just like Suh revolutionized line play with the addition of stomping.

Also, getting the hands up is an old classic, Watt's just a bit better than others, or at least does it more often.

Top Bottom