• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

wtf is going on with the texans D? i'm watching their LB's and its like they are trying to anticipate where the routes will go, and then they're just slipping or tripping on their own feet. horrible

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Bad enough Texans are playing like shit, that ref just destroyed any last hope they had.

Fuck this.

GG Pats fans.

Big fuck you to the Texans players and coaches for not showing up like usual... fuckers.

DAGGA

3H2lA.gif

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Houston has no idea what they're doing. Pats offense is just too fast. This is awesome.

One day that check isn't going to clear and the flags will stop flying so quickly. I just hope I'm there to see it.

LJ11

wtf is going on with the texans D? i'm watching their LB's and its like they are trying to anticipate where the routes will go, and then they're just slipping or tripping on their own feet. horrible
Who knew that Tim Dobbins was shit?

Cushing injury set them back big time, but few teams exploited it.

This thread will come to a screeching halt shortly. It's a shame the Texans are such frauds. I was looking forward to this game and instead we're seeing a replay of the Seahawks/Cardinals debacle.

The only hope is someone on the Texans Suh'ing Brady.

Top Bottom