• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

Wes

venison crêpe
Dwm3A.png

TheFatOne

HOU has to put Jonathan Joseph on Welker. It's the only way. You always put your best corner on Welker to try and beat the Pats. They should stop fucking around trying to have linebackers cover him it's just fucking stupid.

ari

Banned
wtf is going on with the texans D? i'm watching their LB's and its like they are trying to anticipate where the routes will go, and then they're just slipping or tripping on their own feet. horrible

they only played like two decent offenses all season until now, getting their booty holes blown to shit by greenbay and playing an overrated denver team. This demonic lady prince is going to have his way with this fraud ass team.

Welcome to the big league lolxens.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Texans are so bleh about to be 28-0

This team is hot garbage on Monday night.

Brady is a system QB, Pats fans are frauds, and you guys cheat every game.

You're right, being the Giants bitch is funnier.

I am lazy to take control, why not be a bitch for someone else?

As for the game, I can't wait for something to happen. We lost the lead way too many times in the second half, so it ain't going to be new that we can't finish the games well.

Spinluck

Can't tell if the Pats are unstoppable, or if the Texans are off tonight. They've been shakey these past few weeks.

Pats vs. Giants SB 3match.

Let's refer to Tirico's statement as the opening kickoff lifted into the night: "Game of the week? How about the greatest game of the season!"

:jnfuckingc

squicken

one day i hope texans fans understand their team exists to inflict pain on its fans. they are the new browns and lions. 30 seconds of missed tackles on the giants/pats/packers/steelers/broncos/colts Super Bowl DVD

Miroku

I hope the Bears are watching this game and feeling like guilty dogs who pissed all over the rug for losing to this fraud team.

Top Bottom