• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Should have been a Noon game!!

seriously, this team is retarded. I thought that Packers game would have changed them.

wow our first stop!!! omg no flag

Talon

elbert_medium.gif
I love it.

Can't tell if the Pats are unstoppable, or if the Texans are off tonight. They've been shakey these past few weeks.

Pats vs. Giants SB 3match.

As much as I would love to happen again, I don't think I can take the disappointment if we lose it,
AGAIN
. LOL.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
one day i hope texans fans understand their team exists to inflict pain on its fans. they are the new browns and lions. 30 seconds of missed tackles on the giants/pats/packers/steelers/broncos/colts Super Bowl DVD

What the heck do you think the Oilers did to Houston fans? This is nothing new in Houston unless you were born after the Oliers left.

NawidA

Banned
If the Pats win the AFC, then Giants have to win NFC. Other NFC teams should just forfeit to make sure Eli saves us from evil.

Spinluck

I am lazy to take control, why not be a bitch for someone else?

As for the game, I can't wait for something to happen. We lost the lead way too many times in the second half, so it ain't going to be new that we can't finish the games well.

Idk man. Unless your offense somehow fucks it up, this game is wrap. This offense has been running like clockwork as of recent. Aside from the Phins game, but they've always given Brady random spurts of challenge. Plus the Texans aren't an under the lights kinda team.

Matrix

Only AJ showed up.

Fuck this bs.

Top Bottom