• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
smh Raiders

this game is just not worth watching at all, I can't do it.

MechDX

I've always wondered: how do they pick the primetime games?

They make a base schedule of who will play who each week then reps from all the networks: ESPN, CBS, Fox, NFLN and NBC get to pick the games they want?

How?

Godslay

Banned
Not that I know of. We sure have more Denver fans than ever... wonder why!

You, Filler, Nawida, Sokantish, OfficerRob, BillMurray? and Chan are the main ones I know of.

As far as Denver fans, it's grown by a few guys. Nothing too crazy though. Maybe 2 or 3 guys that didn't post before the beginning of the year.

They make a base schedule of who will play who each week then reps from all the networks: ESPN, CBS, Fox, NFLN and NBC get to pick the games they want?

How?

However they do it one thing's for sure - NFL Network picks last.

squicken

How?

every team has to play a thursday night game. they prefer those games to be divisional games to be fair. the road team playing the thursday game must play at home the previous week

the league makes the schedule for snf and mnf with network input. the networks would just take the big market teams every game so the league pushes the other teams to get their shots

Please please someone assist with finding the nice long clip that used to be on Youtube of the Raiders 59-14 victory on the Bronco's. Not the music laden horrible clips, but the original broadcast footage. It's the only thing that'll make me deal with Carson Palmer at this point.

Thousands of fantasy owners just began dry heaving.

Imagine the numbers he could have kept putting up if he stayed in. Peyton is roasting this defense, well except in the red zone lately. But still, that's a lot of yards not going DT's way unfortunately for fantasy owners of his.

bionic77

Peyton is still not Peyton but he looks a hell of a lot better than he did at the start of the season. I wonder how close he can get to old Peyton.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
You, Filler, Nawida, Sokantish, OfficerRob, BillMurray? and Chan are the main ones I know of.

As far as Denver fans, it's grown by a few guys. Nothing too crazy though. Maybe 2 or 3 guys that didn't post before the beginning of the year.

Well, I'm new to GAF, but my Broncos love has been forever.

Top Bottom