• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

Tamanon

Banned
Between the Ceelo song and the weird commercials for Fantasy football with the guy in the blue blazer, NFLN needs a new marketing team.

Godslay

Banned
You do have it with Wii U Accomplishments (that's what they are called)

Only thing is that there are not a system based achievement system (not mandatory)

I was hoping for a NINty coin system

Bronze Coins (Mushroom Logo or Dev/Pub Icon)
Silver Coins (Flower Logo or Dev/Pub Icon)
Gold Coin (Leaf Logo or Dev/Pub Icon)
Shining Star (Platinum)

Hell if no Mario Motif, make the coins like Zelda Rupees and profit

Achievements/Trophies do bring high attach rates

No clue why NINty shunned them, they have Nintendo Rewards Club, this could've been a big edition on top of that
3rd parties would sell and be played like mad

Sounds good to me. Make it unified with the 3DS and it would be great. I wonder if they could add it in later much like MGS 4. I doubt Nintendo would do something like that though.

MechDX

This game will be close. I don't like division games as anything can happen.

"But but but you almost lost to the Jags!!!11!!!"

Not you in particular but 70% of NFL GAF. Divisional games are giant pains in the ass. Teams know each other too well and can always sneak a win in there is you are not careful.

beast786

I take it English is not your first language? Or just don't care?

Not meant as an insult.

None taken, I am just messing with him.

Yes, it's not my first language, and I wish I was better , as I envy people who have writing skills to impress.

But I am also not this bad, because posting in GAF is my outlet . you won't be able to tell when I speak though.

squicken

Ravens gonna Ravens

As part of ongoing domestic disputes involving Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs and the mother of his two children, Suggs was required last month to surrender several firearms, according to Justin Fenton and Jeff Zriebiec of the Baltimore Sun.

“The guns were surrendered over to police pursuant to the court order, and they [Suggs and Candace Williams] are resolving their issues,” Suggs’ lawyer, Warren Alperstein, told the Sun. “All I can tell you is that he’s in rightful and lawful possession of the guns but turned them over pursuant to the requirements of the law.”

The catalyst for the recent order isn’t clear; however, the Sun reports that two 911 calls were made from Suggs’ address on November 21.

In 2009, Williams claimed in an application for a protective order that Suggs “threw a soap dispenser at her head, hit her in the chest with his hand, and held a bottle of bleach over her and their 1-year-old son.” The allegations were not investigated by the authorities.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Needs more
amon-amarth-horn_zps7be3b185.jpg

I know I'm late with this, but I think jmdajr's ability to time travel needs to be acknowledged. He went into the future and back just to bring us this timeless picture from 2020 after Matthew Stafford joins the Vikings. Lookin' good!

Godslay

Banned
None taken, I am just messing with him.

Yes, it's not my first language, and I wish I was better , as I envy people who have writing skills to impress.

But I am also not this bad, because posting in GAF is my outlet . you won't be able to tell when I speak though.

I could tell, but it's not bad. I've seen worse.

Spinluck

Manning used to skull fuck awful Texans teams. He doesn't shit the bed and come out flat. He is not merciful. Best thing for OAK fans is hopefully there's new leadership that's competent and start getting ideas about who is worth keeping. I could always tell which Texans were weak when they played Indy

Texans fans deserve a regular season like this after Rosencopter.

Any team that loses like that does.

MechDX

99problems.png

Seriously though, Pats need this game more than the Texans do and they are at home. Texans still wrap up the #1 seed by beating the Colts and Vikings (at home) the following two weeks after the Pats game. But they surprised me before so...

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
Unfortunately NFL.com is broadcasting this in Flash, which Wii U doesn't run. Can't watch. :(

MechDX

please SpinDasher, it's too early for me to start reminding Texans fans that Peyton will crush them in the playoffs

Your act is old and tired. You wish the worst on the Texans so you can scream "I was right all along!' If you want suck at the teet of whoever is flavor of the week just do it but spare us your wonderful, non-bias insight.

squicken

Your act is old and tired. You wish the worst on the Texans so you can scream "I was right all along!' If you want suck at the teet of whoever is flavor of the week just do it but spare us your wonderful, non-bias insight.

bro, i hope you guys beat DEN in the playoffs. hope you beat NE too. good luck on mnf

Top Bottom