• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
the raiders are terrible, but bringing it to the broncos.

also whats with all the gregg knapp sucks from raiders fans all year? Looks to me like the offensive problems start with carson palmer and then add in receivers dropping easy catches.

wtf these lexus commercials are horrible. "this december.... what started off as a friend <gets in lexus and drives to the party, ready to suck a dick> could turn into more than a friend <sees the guy and gets ready to get fucked immediately when they make eye contact>"

does this happen IRL gaf!

Rorschach

wtf these lexus commercials are horrible. "this december.... what started off as a friend <gets in lexus and drives to the party, ready to suck a dick> could turn into more than a friend <sees the guy and gets ready to get fucked immediately when they make eye contact>"

Why? Are you looking to get a Lexus? Or get in a Lexus?

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.

I thought you were watching Netflix on PS3!

bionic77

I don't get sex very often anymore but we are a Lexus family and I highly recommend it!

Yeah because contrary to what you believe, expecting chicks to take a dump on you is not the norm.

Turnstile

Stadium lighting always seem so weird at Oakland. Looks like the majority of the lighting comes from one direction.. Especially when they show a wide shot

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
peyton's arm strength is awful. is it always this bad? don't really watch denver games but it's almost as bad as early on

I heard his arm had gotten stronger. Maybe it's hit the wall :\

So I get home to see that the Broncos still haven't put da Raidahs away. Damnit Denver, if you keep sucking like this you're going to become the odds on Super Bowl favorites!

Anyway, just got a WiiU. TV remote status = obsolete!

Top Bottom