• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
If the Lions or Panthers felt like giving up on their QBs I would be thrilled to see them in a Jets uniform.

Really I'd just be thrilled to have a non colorblind QB who could manage to not run into his offensive lineman's ass.

WedgeX

Banned
If the Lions or Panthers felt like giving up on their QBs I would be thrilled to see them in a Jets uniform.

Really I'd just be thrilled to have a non colorblind QB who could manage to not run into his offensive lineman's ass.

The Lions already gave you the Land Dragon and y'all cast him into the abyss of the Colts. Curses be upon the Jest.

Link

The Autumn Wind

Real Talk: The Jets should ask the 49ers about Alex Smith.

Whose lower body will explode tonight? Thomas? Osgood? Robiskie? Durham? The Vanilla Gorilla's?

Watch to find out! And look for the updated Madden '13 Curse infograph on Monday!

Megatron is so good, he deflects the Madden Curse onto others.
On his own team. D:

MechDX

LET'S GO BROWNS!!!

brownkave.gif

Top Bottom