• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

jakncoke

Banned
I know that pain.

Fuck the Bills.

Yeah when I lived in my hometown that was the team of choice to play for some fucking reason. Hey you live in Pa next to the NY border. Well we're going to extend Bills territory to about 25 miles into Pa. BECAUSE WE FUCKING DO WHAT WE WANT DONT ARGUE WITH US WE ARE 1%. Fucking cockmonglers

I hate how i only get your team for 1 pm games most weeks, what did I do to deserve this!

qP2Yn.jpg

Wes

venison crêpe
I'm lazy so someone point out which games are the most important today regarding getting in to the playoffs.

jakncoke

Banned
I'm lazy so someone point out which games are the most important today regarding getting in to the playoffs.

well lets see,

Dallas 6-6/Cincy 7-5 both are sitting right outside the playoffs
Rams 5-6-1/Bills 5-7 both have super small chances, loser prob loses all hope
Tampa 6-6/Eagles bucs need to win to keep pace
Bears 8-4/Vikebikes vikebikes are holding out hope, chochas are trying not to give the packers the division
Tebows/Alligators Jest need to win to keep a small hope alive
Colts/Titans titans at 4-8 hopes are prob dashed, but colts need to keep winning to stay at #5
Steelers/Chargers Rivers is useless so they are fucked even though they prob have a small chance if they win this i dunno, But Steelers got those pesky gingers nipping their ankles so they need this win badly
Washington 6-6/Ravens 9-3 rg3's on the outside looking in
Miami/49ers Miami 5-7 needs to win to keep their hopes alive, loss surely will make sure they are drinking pbr beside a palm tree in the living room
Katrinas/Goobers Katrinas hopes are slim but a win could bring some fema aid

squicken

I love that HOU and DAL don't show RG3 games. No way do the Texans and Cowboys want him developing a following in those cities

squicken

Funny cuz here in VA, we've been getting nearly every Dallas game.

Jerry basically runs Dallas TV. Will not let them air Texans games on Sundays. Since Dallas plays so many 3pm games on FOX, it should be a no-brainer to have HOU as the noon on CBS. But nope. Not in Jerry's town

Greg

I looked for the Packers game on the map 5 times before remembering it's the night game. I think I need a coffee.

I see Brandon finally went Brandon for the Niners:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...on-jacobs-rotting-away-on-san-francisco-49ers

"I am on this team rotting away so why would I wanna put any pics up of anything that say niners," Jacobs wrote on Instagram, CSN Bay Area reported. "This is by far the worst year I ever had, I'll tell you like I told plenty others."

Jacobs' displeasure has been bubbling just beneath the surface since he finally got healthy, after sustaining an ankle injury in the preseason.

Not sure why he signed with a team with that many capable backups and one that drafted an RB as well. I mean you had to know what you were walking into there.

Rorschach

I thought McElroy was gonna start from now on? Did they make him inactive because now he might steal the spotlight away from Sanchez? The man crush Ryan has for him is insane.

squicken

Please play Tebow Please play Tebow Please play Tebow Please play Tebow Please play Tebow Please play Tebow Please play Tebow Please play Tebow

Top Bottom