• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

Seanspeed

Banned
Jerry basically runs Dallas TV. Will not let them air Texans games on Sundays. Since Dallas plays so many 3pm games on FOX, it should be a no-brainer to have HOU as the noon on CBS. But nope. Not in Jerry's town

Isn't it like that in other places where there's two teams in close proximity, also?

Also, is that tweet saying Tebow is starting? The period there makes it sound like he's active, but will be backup to Sanchez. Or am I reading it wrong?

DMczaf

I miss 2002 :(

45132_10151359201234595_1115043885_n.jpg

537558_10151359175604595_1992350842_n.jpg

squicken

Isn't it like that in other places where there's two teams in close proximity, also?

Also, is that tweet saying Tebow is starting? The period there makes it sound like he's active, but will be backup to Sanchez. Or am I reading it wrong?

yeah sanchez starts, Tebow backup. and it's unlikely Sanchez craps the bed vs the Jags. Rex just really hates McElroy for his spot on Alabama radio awhile back

as far as local TV, the HOU stations show every Cowboys game

CrankyJay

Banned
Oh god, now Jim Brown on CBS is fucking talking about rap music leading to this tragedy. Didn't you learn your fucking lesson with Bob Costas?

Wes

venison crêpe
well lets see,

Dallas 6-6/Cincy 7-5 both are sitting right outside the playoffs
Rams 5-6-1/Bills 5-7 both have super small chances, loser prob loses all hope
Tampa 6-6/Eagles bucs need to win to keep pace
Bears 8-4/Vikebikes vikebikes are holding out hope, chochas are trying not to give the packers the division
Tebows/Alligators Jest need to win to keep a small hope alive
Colts/Titans titans at 4-8 hopes are prob dashed, but colts need to keep winning to stay at #5
Steelers/Chargers Rivers is useless so they are fucked even though they prob have a small chance if they win this i dunno, But Steelers got those pesky gingers nipping their ankles so they need this win badly
Washington 6-6/Ravens 9-3 rg3's on the outside looking in
Miami/49ers Miami 5-7 needs to win to keep their hopes alive, loss surely will make sure they are drinking pbr beside a palm tree in the living room
Katrinas/Goobers Katrinas hopes are slim but a win could bring some fema aid

Unfortunately I think Dallas will win.

Oh God, the Lions/Packers game is the SNF game?

Packers win by 40. Stafford will shit the bed and Suh will decapitate Kuhn and be put down, much to PackGAF's delight on both accounts.

Pimpwerx

I find interviews like this uncomfortable. I feel like Hargrove is being dishonest, but I don't like the bounty witchhunt. I think it's wrong. I'd rather hear about player and team matchups than listen to more bounty stuff. PEACE.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Anybody see the look on Hargrove's face after they played that clip saying give me my money after taking out Favre.
I changed the channel when they showed that his agent/"advisor" was with him. That told me all I needed to know.

Top Bottom