• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

TheFrankman said:
Hey Futurevoid, David Wilson...

or David THRILLSon?
Heh, I love that quick little stutter step he does before he puts it into high gear.

(killer blocking on ST! Tom Quinn is that you?!)

You don't tame that instinct out of some1 with no injury history imo.
Players hit harder in the NFL than college. Plus I never really bought into the whole "injury prone" being an attribute. Every player is injury prone, some players unfortunately get into those freak situations more often. It's not like that same hit on RGIII wouldn't of injured anyone else. All it takes is one hit.

Players hit harder in the NFL than college. Plus I never really bought into the whole "injury prone" being an attribute. Every player is injury prone, some players unfortunately get into those freak situations more often. It's not like that same hit on RGIII wouldn't of injured anyone else. All it takes is one hit.

As some1 who's broken my legs 5 times, arm once, and ribs 3 times before the age of 16, I respectfully disagree.

BlackGhost said:
WTF is Nicks even playing?! I started him because they said he was going to play!!!! I can't take a goose egg!
He was a game time decision. Still has knee issues.

(WTF Unicorn has no balance!)

Kiryu

Jesus christ, Mr. Glass, is that you?

Edit: When is Sherman's suspension actually going to hit? It's BS it keeps getting pushed back.
Sherman is appealing and his hearing will be set on Dec 14th and it takes 1-2 weeks to decide... meaning he will have 1 or 2 game to play in appeal mode.

That's what I heard.

squicken

Fucking awesome photo

idEEx7jUeXwej.jpg

Top Bottom