• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
That is a fumble. But if they rule the runner is down by CONTACT, doesn't that make the play un-reviewable? Maybe I'm mixing my rules up...

Edit: NM.

Narag

It's pretty crazy how many times they've looked dead and like they're on their way to getting blown out, but they hang around and end up coming back in the 4th.

Trick is to bury them or get lucky on a Cecil Shorts pass to end the game.

Sure, but I'll be honest - I don't think we're making it this year. I could be flat wrong but the offense is lacking at the moment and defensively we have some major issues to iron out.

I will say despite the Eagles' woes, it's still the game that has had me worried for weeks on end and will now seemingly decide the fate of the NFC East.

but you doubt my greatness when I said bears at 7-1 will choke down in secoundy half of tough schedule and won't make the playoffs.

My season still relevant if we take bears out of playoff in last game

That game will be totally meaningless after the Cardinals destroy the Bears next week.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Hartline hits the 1k receiving yards mark. He is the 8th Dolphin to ever do it..

And it took Chris Chambers how many wasted years?

Meh, just a small footnote on a crappy season. Doesn't he only have 1 TD? Go boost that number if you want to contribute something Hartline.

Dthomp

Ugh...All week long I look forward to the Broncos games and CBS screws me over by switching away. If I wanted to watch other teams I'd get NFL Network and watch them, but I only care about my Bronco games. Guess it's time to find something else to do today

Chili

One of these refs is obviously playing against Garcon in fantasy or something. Two holding calls on him not given, completed catch ruled incomplete and now that taunting penalty.

Edit: Okay, refs redeemed!

MechDX

Fire Kubiak
Trade Dre to a contender (deserves it)
Bring in Cowher urge him to keep Dennison as OC and the ZBS
Cut Schaub and give the starter job to Yates
Dont resign Barwin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom