• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
B-Dubs said:
Seriously, what the fuck is going on today?
We're watching the Giants? I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. This team refuses to give itself any rope. Need 10 wins to make the playoffs and could have gotten off to a nice start with that here (being the most desperate team) and instead they lay a big fat egg.

So now they are in a "win or you're out" scenario for the next two weeks. Just the way they like it? Some would say yes, but eh the consistent inconsistencies drive me insane.

Less than 10 wins and there's very few scenarios where we make it.

mr2xxx

Banned
Kirk Cousins > Weeden

internet-high-five.jpg

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
We're watching the Giants? I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. This team refuses to give itself any rope. Need 10 wins to make the playoffs and could have gotten off to a nice start with that here (being the most desperate team) and instead they lay a big fat egg.

So now they are in a "win or you're out" scenario for the next two weeks. Just the way they like it? Some would say yes, but eh the consistent inconsistencies drive me insane.

Less than 10 wins and there's very few scenarios where we make it.

They practically live off of impossible situations.

These FOX commentators are idiots. Even if Ponder made a throwing motion the ball went BACKWARDS, so it's a fumble regardless. Basic rule of football.

MechDX

This season is shot we are going to lose this game. At this point choke the season away, get blown out in wildcard round and pray kubiak gets fired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom