• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-32virhb.gif

minx

You would think Tice would realize with a line that had no push and Forte that is awful at short yardage that running it 3 times would be a bad idea.

WedgeX

Banned
:JNC CBS just gave up on the Denver - Baltimore game. Time for (former, backstabbing alliance member) Houston v. Colts!

B-Dubs said:
They practically live off of impossible situations.
Sure, but I'll be honest - I don't think we're making it this year. I could be flat wrong but the offense is lacking at the moment and defensively we have some major issues to iron out.

The media has overrated this defensive line this year. It's a shell of the line we had even last year. Tuck is done, Osi checked out. JPP has had a good season but is injured. Linval and Canty are soft in the middle. Secondary is poor and things haven't clicked like they did last season.

We had similar issues last season defensively but the difference was the offense was clicking pretty much all year long and really elevated at the end of the year. Right now, we have red zone issues and offensive line that now has more injuries (Snee down).

Like I said, I'm not feeling it. I hope I'm wrong as the team has surprised me before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom