• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
I'm surprised the Steelers were in the game. That was all Ben, so I certainly won't blame him for the loss.

Eh, we're running away with the game if it isn't for Brown. Dallas dominated the first half, outside of the last two minutes, and we edged them out in the 2nd half.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
You're a dumb cunt

Chris R

NBC claiming Seahawks are the real deal now? Man it is gonna suck when they get destroyed in the first round this year :| STOP HYPING THEM UP!

NawidA said:
I think the Giants need to win out.
To make the playoffs? Absolutely. ZERO margin for error. They must beat the Ravens and Eagles or they are out.

10 wins is about guaranteed to make it as a wild card (6th seed). We have a better conference record than the Bears.

Salaadin

If Pittsburgh beats Cincy and Cleveland, theyre still in right?
I dont expect much to happen if they do but itd make me feel a little better.

harSon

Banned
If Pittsburgh beats Cincy and Cleveland, theyre still in right?
I dont expect much to happen if they do but itd make me feel a little better.

Yup.

I will jack off so fiercely if we beat the Bengals and Browns, and because of us losing this week, the Giants are booted from playoff contention.

TheFatOne

I'm really excited about this game. I think I know what the Pats defense is going to be, but I want to see how this offense does against an elite defense with multiple guys who can get after the QB. Should be a great game tonight.

JCizzle

CK time! The future is now! I want to see Roman get VD involved early and often, and also keep the Pats rush honest with a bigger focus on screens. Avoid Wilfork and profit! Finally, OL needs to sack the fuck up and stop playing like vaginas when they are forced to pass block. No more pathetic pouting when you don't get to run block ever play.

squicken

To make the playoffs? Absolutely. ZERO margin for error. They must beat the Ravens and Eagles or they are out.

10 wins is about guaranteed to make it as a wild card (6th seed). We have a better conference record than the Bears.

tough task. beating the self-destructing ravens and eagles. i don't believe the giants can do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom