• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Giants lose next week then the Cowboys game with the Saints means nothing when it comes to winning the division. Just beat Skins in season finale and you're in. Please based Flacco, help us out.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Would be nice to see any kind of championship in the Pacific NW in my lifetime though :p (not counting MLS, because those will come rather soon I think between the three teams).
2005 NFC Championship is higher than zero, but yes, would be nice.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
2005 NFC Championship is higher than zero, but yes, would be nice.

DSCF4644.jpg

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I can't believe the cowboys won.

In a clutch defensive manner too.

I called it with my friends, but I was 90% kidding.

harSon

Banned
I kind of hope we drop our last two games and get a decent draft pick for once. Only way we're doing anything in the playoffs is if our team collectively gets healthy going in, but unfortunately knowing the Steelers, that's an impossibility.

And we wouldn't get passed the 2nd round anyways, considering Denver's poisonous air will keep Clark out.

Salaadin

I can't believe the cowboys won.

In a clutch defensive manner too.

I called it with my friends, but I was 90% kidding.
I thought it was a pretty good game for the most part until the Brown fumble. You could literally see the momentum shift back and i just knew it was over then. Should have stopped watching but i like the torture at this point.

Vire

G-men better get their heads out of their asses for next week!

Can't believe Steelers can still win the division :jnc

I kind of hope we drop our last two games and get a decent draft pick for once. Only way we're doing anything in the playoffs is if our team collectively gets healthy going in, but unfortunately knowing the Steelers, that's an impossibility.

And we wouldn't get passed the 2nd round anyways, considering Denver's poisonous air will keep Clark out.

What is abundant in this draft. We need pass rushers on defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom