• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

They never called that on moss when he was on the Pats.

The Niners are so bad on offense but at the same are so creative at moving the ball while protecting their weak ass qb's.

mr2xxx

Banned
Here's a question for you guys: Despite AP's best efforts, if the Vikings miss the playoffs would you shop him around and try and get a haul of draft picks? Even though they are in the playoff hunt, it's clear that Chrstian Ponder is a sack of dog shit and realistically with him at QB this franchise is going nowhere. Would teams give up a two 1sts for AP?

Two firsts is Franchise QB territory, or in Raiders case Carson Palmer. One would be fair as long as it is under 20. They shouldn't settle for less but I doubt anyone would give up that high of a pick anyways for him. Best candidates would be Bengals, Detroit, and Colts. Colts would mostly likely address Oline with their pick, Detroit will go secondary so that only leaves the Bengals.

Mrbob

This can be our halftime story while we wait for the second half to start.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/chicago-bears-must-fire-head-coach-lovie-smith-121612

From here, the Bears are going to have to start rebuilding the defense and also the big one: decide after next season whether to give Cutler another big contract. I wouldn’t do it, but it’s a good bet that the Bears will. They haven’t bothered to start developing anyone else, after all. They wouldn’t know how to do it, anyway.

:jnc

Bears about to hit rock bottom soon. :( Might as well get it over with so the rebuilding for the future can happen.

squicken

uh-oh, here squicken comes telling us that Bradford is good in the 1st, 3rd, and overtime quarters but not when pressure is coming or when he is rolling to his left but throwing downfield.

hahaha i deserve the trolling. really though bradford costs what alex would and neither are nfl starters. build up roster and try to find their russell wilson in 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom