• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

This can be our halftime story while we wait for the second half to start.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/chicago-bears-must-fire-head-coach-lovie-smith-121612

:jnc

Bears about to hit rock bottom soon. :( Might as well get it over with so the rebuilding for the future can happen.

Depends on this year being an aberration or if it is easier to get young QBs to function well nowadays. Bears need new staff, though. Mike Tice couldn't train a dog to catch a Frisbee

Mrbob

Bears are going to hire Jim Tressel.

Dawson_says_no_gif.gif

Ænima

hahaha i deserve the trolling. really though bradford costs what alex would and neither are nfl starters. build up roster and try to find their russell wilson in 2014
Agreed. The Redskins did this by passing on Locker, Gabbert, etc and suffering with Grossman another year in 2011. Forcing a QB who isn't really franchise quality on your team is a recipe for disaster.

Maybe I'm wrong... NFL.com has the Vikings on top but there could be semantics involved.

Trust me, with the Cowboys being mediocre for so long, all I do at the end of the season is look at various tiebreaking scenarios. At 10-6, Giants would beat out the vikings with a better conference record tiebreaker.

I just saw this:
Ryan Mathews broke his left collarbone in Sunday's Week 15 loss to the Panthers and is done for the season.

Mathews broke his right collarbone in the preseason. Seemingly confirming the notion that he's "made of glass," Mathews fractured the other clavicle on an early second-quarter reception against Carolina and will miss Weeks 16-17. Curtis Brinkley and Jackie Battle will finish out the season as San Diego's top two tailbacks, unless Ronnie Brown returns from his hamstring injury.
Good Lord...

Drakeon

lol, I think James is on KR/PR duty cause of Ginn's fuck ups. Can't disagree with that, Ginn can't do that if he wants to remain on the team, its the only reason we signed him again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom