• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
miami is the worst fucking sporting city in the country anyways, inbreds cant get behind a basketball team playing in playoff game 6 and have to pay people to fill empty seats. atleast we know those jacksonville fans are fans for life

shouldve just sold that part of the country to cuba

unless your name is gata

Raiders sell seats when they are decent. After 10 years of not having a winning record, you tend not to get new fans.

But those old fans are loyal, unlike the Niner fans. Yes, some people are real lifelong fans, but from what I see, most Niner ( and SF Giants) fans are bandwagoners. I respect Raidts fans for sticking with it.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
miami is the worst fucking sporting city in the country anyways, inbreds cant get behind a basketball team playing in playoff game 6 and have to pay people to fill empty seats. atleast we know those jacksonville fans are fans for life

shouldve just sold that part of the country to cuba

Be honest. When your hair turns blue, you'll be retiring down there, too.

Lunchbox

Banned
Raiders sell seats when they are decent. After 10 years of not having a winning record, you tend not to get new fans.

thats because california is pink hat central

here you are bred to root for the local team no matter how shit they are. thats why the red sox are more popular than the pats and celtics combined even though those 2 won way more than the sox. but fenway is just more special and rooted no matter how many loosing seasons it goes through

Tom Penny knows whats up. Would you rather go to a bar on South Beach and watch the game or go sit in the 100 degree stadium for 3 hours? Fins need that awning they had planned if they want ticket sales.

thats because california is pink hat central

here you are bred to root for the local team no matter how shit they are. thats why the red sox are more popular than the pats and celtics combined even though those 2 won way more than the sox. but fenway is just more special and rooted no matter how many loosing seasons it goes through

Stop making shit up. Sox are more popular than the Pats because the Pats sucked forever and came after the Sox.

Sanjuro

Tom Penny knows whats up. Would you rather go to a bar on South Beach and watch the game or go sit in the 100 degree stadium for 3 hours? Fins need that awning they had planned if they want ticket sales.

Stop making shit up. Sox are more popular than the Pats because the Pats sucked forever and came after the Sox.

No. Patriots are more popular because football is more popular. Simple as that.

Lunchbox

Banned
Tom Penny knows whats up.

and the red sox were covered in glory before 2004 right

but then again its expected knowledge from the likes of you. you live in miami, started following sports after lebron brought his talents there, thought randy moss leaving would ruin the patriots, jets were gonna take over the afc east and just last week thought the fucking texans would have a chance against us

tom penny is from maine anyways, of course he thinks miami is the shit

and the red sox were covered in glory before 2004 right

but then again its expected knowledge from the likes of you. you live in miami, started following sports after lebron brought his talents there, thought randy moss leaving would ruin the patriots, jets were gonna take over the afc east and just last week thought the fucking texans would have a chance against us

Stop making shit up I said.

Tom Penny

Well the times I went were to sit in the stadium oven to see the Pats play the Fins. Fucking had to take off my shirt and wrap it around my head and poor water over it was so hot. Basically lived at the Clevelender in the daytime and stayed up the street 2 blocks away from it.

Does anyone have that gif of the NFL coach putting his hands to his head and screaming "You have got to be kidding me?" I dunno if it was a Falcons coach who did it, but I've been looking for it for days now.

Sanjuro

Well the times I went were to sit in the stadium oven to see the Pats play the Fins. Fucking had to take off my shirt and wrap it around my head and poor water over it was so hot. Basically lived at the Clevelender in the daytime and stayed up the street 2 blocks away from it.

Better person than me. The NFL is probably the one sport that I have no desire to attend road games. Not saying you need to hold me up at gunpoint to go, but it's probably my least favorite experience of the major four.

Does anyone have that gif of the NFL coach putting his hands to his head and screaming "You have got to be kidding me?" I dunno if it was a Falcons coach who did it, but I've been looking for it for days now.
iRLB6XJqidrWJ.gif

Tom Penny

Better person than me. The NFL is probably the one sport that I have no desire to attend road games. Not saying you need to hold me up at gunpoint to go, but it's probably my least favorite experience of the major four.

Miami tickets are peanuts. It's more to get a bunch of buddies together to party like rockstars and not tell anything to our girls about it. I just like tailgating. I'd never do it at around scum like Philly fans or Raiders fans ;) I used to go see the Orioles. Cheap as fuck and they serve liquor at the stadium and have like block parties. Pretty tight.

Sanjuro

Miami tickets are peanuts. It's more to get a bunch of buddies together to party like rockstars and not tell anything to our girls about it. I just like tailgating. I'd never do it at around scum like Philly fans or Raiders fans ;) I used to go see the Orioles. Cheap as fuck and they serve liquor at the stadium and have like block parties. Pretty tight.

Baseball is a different story, love going to new places. Tailgating is about the only thing I enjoy about the football experience anymore. Since Fireman Ed ruined things for me, the experience is just much better on HD television.

To be fair also no ones ever in their seats for kick off at Browns games, alot of people are still walking up to the stadium from the various tailgating lots. I dont think ive ever made a kick off.
Not saying this is the only reason though

you want me to go quote piling now?

but considering the average age of miami citizens youll be dead by the time i find your quotes from the moss season

quote piling can backup those blanket statements but the truth of it is

I live in Chicago, stopped following basketball 1-2 years after LeBron got here (the NBA feels so rigged to me and I don't have the time i once did), you were pretending Randy Moss wasn't a loss don't twist it, I don't recall saying anything nice about the Jets ever, and wtf does any of this have to do with anything? Nothing of course, Lunchbox is a complete fucking troll and a couple times a year I find myself on the hook.

Narag

Baseball is a different story, love going to new places. Tailgating is about the only thing I enjoy about the football experience anymore. Since Fireman Ed ruined things for me, the experience is just much better on HD television.

What's the story there?

Tom Penny

The reason to go IS tailgating. I always like playoff games for obvious reasons. Saw them raise all 3 banners too. Now the games I go to are mostly to see teams I haven't yet and get up with heads that you don't see as much since we are grown with families etc...

Sanjuro

What's the story there?

I got ejected from a Patriots game for smoking...I don't smoke. Best I could tell, some drunk guy was fucking with some of the flair attached to his jersey while sitting in front of me (this was after 9/11). When I was trying to explain that I don't smoke, he stuck his nose into it ranting about his jersey being messed with, etc.

Even after explaining that I don't smoke and asked if they could double check with the guys upstairs, the guy forcefully removed me from the stadium.

Lunchbox

Banned
quote piling can backup those blanket statements but the truth of it is

I live in Chicago, stopped following basketball 1-2 years after LeBron got here (the NBA feels so rigged to me and I don't have the time i once did), you were pretending Randy Moss wasn't a loss don't twist it, I don't recall saying anything nice about the Jets ever, and wtf does any of this have to do with anything? Nothing of course, Lunchbox is a complete fucking troll and a couple times a year I find myself on the hook.

make sure you go put your texans jersey on while the pats wipe the floor with that team on your avatar making you curl up into a ball with anger as they do every week

your baseless predictions that are ALWAYS wrong has as much value as randy moss did in 2010. maybe if you dont predict doom and gloom for us this week we will only put up 30 instead of 40 by halftime

I got ejected from a Patriots game for smoking...I don't smoke. Best I could tell, some drunk guy was fucking with some of the flair attached to his jersey while sitting in front of me (this was after 9/11). When I was trying to explain that I don't smoke, he stuck his nose into it ranting about his jersey being messed with, etc.

Even after explaining that I don't smoke and asked if they could double check with the guys upstairs, the guy forcefully removed me from the stadium.

If that happened to me idk if I could give that team any more of my money. I'd be so pissed.

Sanjuro

I want to live in the US too :(.

What would get me more chicks at a game, my dad's old Bledsoe jersey or my Vrabel jersey?

I would never want to meet a woman at a football game. The answer is still Bledose, always.

I've gotten a few numbers at Bruins games. They seem more my bag.

Sanjuro

Besides tailgating, watch games at home is pretty much a better experience

Football was built for television. Even going to the games with great seats still pale in comparison.

I went to the 2001 snow game against the Raiders. That was one of the rare NFL experiences that was just surreal.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Tom Penny

I would never want to meet a woman at a football game. The answer is still Bledose, always.

My buddy works for a liquor distributor. We went to go see the Celtics opening night back when Wally Szerbiak or however you spell it was on the team. Like 10 of us free tickets. We sit down and we look around us like WTF. It's the entire Celtics dance squad. Fucking awesome. They didn't have to do anything that night. We then went to a Bacardi party all of them were there too, met Parish and ML Carr..no chance with those broads though. Then some drunk idiot followed us like 5 or 6 T stops talking shit..sucker punched my buddy and jumped off the train. Ah what a fucking glorious night.

Narag

That's fucked up.

As long as you don't look like Joe Flacco, the accent will probably be enough.

I'm not French, Spanish or Italian. Don't think Dutch/English turns them on. Although when I'm there for a few days the Dutchness fades out more and more when I speak English.

So hockey chicks are looser than football chicks? Will you hit on me in a Bledsoe jersey? I would give you my number, but never return your calls, to then be offended that you didn't try hard enough.

Besides tailgating, watch games at home is pretty much a better experience

Soccer games (with clubs at least, national teams are always fun) are the opposite, shitfest when watching them on TV, somewhat okay when in the stadium.

Football was built for television. Even going to the games with great seats still pale in comparison.

I went to the 2001 snow game against the Raiders. That was one of the rare NFL experiences that was just surreal.
I went to the 2012 INT Bowl Weeden Vs Vick very surreal, probably the best time Ive had at a game but more so because of the tailgating before/after the game and I sat in the Dawgpound

Sanjuro

So hockey chicks are looser than football chicks? Will you hit on me in a Bledsoe jersey? I would give you my number, but never return your calls, to then be offended that you didn't try hard enough.

No. I make women wear one of my Brady jerseys. Wearing my Bledsoe jersey, I degrade them, use them, make them cry. I then throw a couple two-dollar bills on them and tell them to clean themselves up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom