• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Penny

No. I make women wear one of my Brady jerseys. Wearing my Bledsoe jersey, I degrade them, use them, make them cry. I then throw a couple two-dollar bills on them and tell them to clean themselves up.

Bledsoe is a cheap tipper. My buddies once brought Vincent Brisby home because a couple of the other Patriots bounced him when he was trying to pick up the bartender at the 99 LOL. I also used to see Dave Megget all the time next door to my buddies house. He was banging this ugly ass women.

Sanjuro

Bledsoe is a cheap tipper. My buddies once brought Vincent Brisby home because a couple of the other Patriots bounced him when he was trying to pick up the bartender at the 99 LOL. I also used to see Dave Megget all the time next door to my buddies house. He was banging this ugly ass women.

Bledsoe was a legendary drunk. I've heard many stories of him getting trashed Saturday nght before a game.

I remember meeting Dave Meggett and already was taller than him. The guy just loved rape too much.

Tom Penny

Bledsoe was a legendary drunk. I've heard many stories of him getting trashed Saturday nght before a game.

I remember meeting Dave Meggett and already was taller than him. The guy just loved rape too much.

I played pool with Terry Glenn once at the Foxy.

No. I make women wear one of my Brady jerseys. Wearing my Bledsoe jersey, I degrade them, use them, make them cry. I then throw a couple two-dollar bills on them and tell them to clean themselves up.

How gratefull they must look at you when you throw those bills at them. Did you ever try Bledsoe his wine? Dude keeps talking about it on Twitter.

gator wrasslin' sounds dangerous. can't you come up with some alternative? Preferably on the Super Nintendo Entertainment System ®

I don't like this avatar. Bring the kitty under the blanket back.

Sanjuro

How gratefull they must look at you when you throw those bills at them. Did you ever try Bledsoe his wine? Dude keeps talking about it on Twitter.

I don't like this avatar. Bring the kitty under the blanket back.

I love that I have Bledsoe on my twitter. Guy is just amazingly down to earth. I'm not a huge fan of wine and it is pretty pricey from what I've heard. Haven't seen it on shelves anywhere here though.

Godslay

Banned
If this is what it's like now, I can't imagine what it's going to be like when the Pats win the SB. It's going to be thick in here. Lunchbox already has her high heels on, walking around like she owns the place.

Tom Penny

I think it was actually. Most of those guys went to the RI joints for the "interesting" laws.

Fantasies all day. LOL. Those were the days. I had a strip club in my town. 5 fucking dollar pitchers back in the day from like 5-8. What a terrible influence !!!

If this is what it's like now, I can't imagine what it's going to be like when the Pats win the SB. It's going to be thick in here. Lunchbox already has her high heels on, walking around like she owns the place.

It's Patriots night!

I love that I have Bledsoe on my twitter. Guy is just amazingly down to earth. I'm not a huge fan of wine and it is pretty pricey from what I've heard. Haven't seen it on shelves anywhere here though.

He's a great follow, seems to respond to everybody and without him having to worry too much about his image or ties to a team/company he just says whatever he wants. Him talking shit about the Jets after the Thanksgiving game was great.

Narag

It'll never be as bad as 2007. Lunchbox is just a specter of that time even at his finest.

Tom Penny

You can't get a pitcher of anything for $5, even when they have their clothes on.

You could here and no that's not me. Place is a ladi da gentlemen's club now

g12c000000000000000a4ec6c1bcaa167ff5870d0d39ab179dce23d5c6c.jpg

Narag

Was it worse than the Packers invasion in 2011? That was my first active year here I believe.

Not gonna change back to your old avatar huh?

Maybe later. Packers invasion was tame too.

.. lol first 2007 thread I decided to check out has tebow talk on the first page.

Every damn game should be at the 30 dollar mark. 60 dollars is crazy as fuck nowadays.

Games should be free! Especially the ones you download on PSN and XBL, you make it with the computer, computers are free, Internet is free, why aren't games free?

#FreeGames

I only buy a couple games per year at full price, and only if I know that I'm gonna play the mess out of them or really enjoy it.

Beyond that I wait until a deal. I'm poor as fuck, hopefully one of my resume sendouts sticks and I get a job. I graduate in a week and I'm not looking forward to paying back student loans without a salary.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I only buy a couple games per year at full price, and only if I know that I'm gonna play the mess out of them or really enjoy it.

Beyond that I wait until a deal. I'm poor as fuck, hopefully one of my resume sendouts sticks and I get a job. I graduate in a week and I'm not looking forward to paying back student loans without a salary.

Income based repayment!

But all that interest adding up sucks...

jakncoke

Banned
Hopefully ps4/xbox3 game prices remain at 60, i have a slight feeling they may raise to 70. but then again they could just spam bs CE's and for 70/80 bucks like they did this gen

dkeane

I have a bigger issue with 3DS games going for 40 bucks.
Honestly a lot of the 3DS game I've bought recently (Layton, Paper Mario) have more content and production values than most 60 dollar games I've bought this year.

Go Pats, fuck the Niners. And go snow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom