• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's obviously that Seahawks can win 3 games. (2 games are at home and Buffalo isn't looking great to win against Seahawks) Yes We did lose to Dolphins by our shitty 4th quarter defense.

You tied with Rams and lost to them. We may lost to Rams but we will beat rams in the same way as Cardinals faced Seahawks at Centurylink.

Son, I am going save my avatar bet on week 16 baby.

No you won't. You aren't winning another NFC west game. Not only will you not win the division, you won't make the playoffs either

Doomsayer

It's obviously that Seahawks can win 3 games. (2 games are at home and Buffalo isn't looking great to win against Seahawks) Yes We did lose to Dolphins by our shitty 4th quarter defense.

You tied with Rams and lost to them. We may lost to Rams but we will beat rams in the same way as Cardinals faced Seahawks at Centurylink.

Son, I am going save my avatar bet on week 16 baby.

You guys are 1-3 in the division.

What defense have you played like Niners this year? Wilson looked like dog shit against the Niners in their first meeting, expect to see that for the next decade.

I can't understand why Seattle is so overrated. Wussel is playing great ball as is Lynch, but they are seriously not that good.

Bro, what are the chances that the cowboys will take that final playoff spot from them?

0.0 %.

You guys are 1-3 in the division.

What defense have you played like Niners this year? Wilson looked like dog shit against the Niners in their first meeting, expect to see that for the next decade.

I can't understand why Seattle is so overrated. Wussel is playing great ball as is Lynch, but they are seriously not that good.

All of this was before Wilson was allowed to throw the ball. The first 5-6 games he was on a very tight leash. Then against the Pats pete said fuck it Russ just throw the damn thing. That game changed our offense.

squicken

No you won't. You aren't winning another NFC west game. Not only will you not win the division, you won't make the playoffs either

I'm stealing this for the rest of the year, but w/o the drugs the Seadderall Seahawks will be horribly exposed on the outside. They will make the playoffs b/c Cheatin' Pete's systemic doping program got them to the soft part of the schedule, but one and done

Doomsayer

All of this was before Wilson was allowed to throw the ball. The first 5-6 games he was on a very tight leash. Then against the Pats pete said fuck it Russ just throw the damn thing. That game changed our offense.

You have played a grand total of 3 good defenses.

Cardinals (pre-meltdown), Lions (to a degree), and the Niners. I'll even throw the Rams in there because the Rams defense seems to be stout occasionally.

When Wilson doesn't have the PA pass to rely on he looks rather ordinary. Not to mention, his showing against the Cards Sunday wasn't very good. Lynch and the D won that game.

Forgot about the Bears, but they are in meltdown mode as well.

Kiryu

Cardinals (pre-meltdown), Lions (to a degree), and the Niners. I'll even throw the Rams in there because the Rams defense seems to be stout occasionally.

When Wilson doesn't have the PA pass to rely on he looks rather ordinary. Not to mention, his showing against the Cards Sunday wasn't very good. Lynch and the D won that game.

Russell Wilson didn't need to look good. He did his job because we Seahawks found a way to expose Cardinals Defense and special team. If Russell Wilson weren't pulled out in 3rd quarter. He could have tossed 3 TD in second half.

cdyhybrid

The only defense you've played as good as ours (even with the corners out) is...ours. We also have the greatest homefield advantage in sports. We both ran all over each other after a short week the first time we played, we'll see what happens this time. Difference is that Russell is much better now than he was that game, and Kaep is going to be a first-year starter playing at the CLink.

Russell's showing against the Cards wasn't good because he literally didn't need to do anything.

Doomsayer

The only defense you've played as good as ours (even with the corners out) is...ours. We also have the greatest homefield advantage in sports. We both ran all over each other after a short week the first time we played, we'll see what happens this time. Difference is that Russell is much better now than he was that game, and Kaep is going to be a first-year starter playing at the CLink.

Russell's showing against the Cards wasn't good because he literally didn't need to do anything.

Giants defense, when it decides to show up is one of the best in the league. Other than that we have played the same teams.

I agree its going to be a good, tough game. I put match ups like this in the coaches hand, and I think Harbs is a better coach than Cheatin' Pete.

Talon

Giants defense, when it decides to show up is one of the best in the league. Other than that we have played the same teams.

I agree its going to be a good, tough game. I put match ups like this in the coaches hand, and I think Harbs is a better coach than Cheatin' Pete.
But can he cheat like Cheatin' Pete?

cajunator

Banned
Drew has set his sights on a new record. He's coming for Brett his INT record now!

Drew likes records but hes obviously pretty pissed off that the team isnt winning.
He wants to win and get to the playoffs. I have no doubt hes pretty upset at how the whole season has gone. Hes definitely not the kind of player to just get a big paycheck and then take the season off. Its obvious that hes trying but things are going extremely wrong in every way possible. Still, hes had pretty good production overall aside from the Falcons game but it hasnt led to wins because of untimely turnovers. just want this season to end so we can regroup, get some more talent around Drew again and move on.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Seriously though I would love to see Todd Mcnure cut RIGHT NOW!

cajunator said:
Drew likes records but hes obviously pretty pissed off that the team isnt winning.
He wants to win and get to the playoffs. I have no doubt hes pretty upset at how the whole season has gone. Hes definitely not the kind of player to just get a big paycheck and then take the season off. Its obvious that hes trying but things are going extremely wrong in every way possible. Still, hes had pretty good production overall aside from the Falcons game but it hasnt led to wins because of untimely turnovers. just want this season to end so we can regroup, get some more talent around Drew again and move on.

He had two pick six's against the Niners. He's a great system quarterback. Shit, Matt Ryan would look like Tom Brady with Sean Payton!

Doomsayer

But can he cheat like Cheatin' Pete?

He gave him a run in the Viking game.

We got like what? 4 challenges and 6 timeouts in one quarter?

Show me the evidence.

Kiryu

Kaepernick is Harb's new bitch. Alex Smith is abandoned twice by Harbs...

squicken

hey more power to him. we all want more money. but his quest for every single cent he could get cost him some offensive linemen/WRs

Henne or Gabbert?

Fuck the texans! Fuck brady! fuck gator!

God mech. your avatar. i'm not sure anything has ever been done like this on NFL GAF. gator went too far

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Henne or Gabbert?

Fuck the texans! Fuck brady! fuck gator!

hennelol2_medium.gif

JaMarco

Pats will surrender the ground game when it suits them, they give you the run at times. You have to exploit Ninkopoop, and Spikes in coverage, Mayo too, they're dreadful. Get those guys to operate in space and you can expose them all day. Niners don't seem to use their backs in the passing game that much, they really should against the Patriots. James needs to become a better receiver than what he was at Oregon, can be deadlier if he adds that dimension to his game. Niners have the players to take advantage of the mismatches. Should win easily in my opinion.
Yea, 49ers are going to completely undress the Pats Sunday night. Harbaugh isn't dumb like Kubiak, he is going to attack our horrible LBs in coverage all game long. If they don't turn the ball over they'll score around 30 points pretty easily.

And unlike Houston their defense is legit, they have the athletic LBs to shutdown Hernandez/Welker. Smith brothers will definitely get at least 3-4 sacks and kill Brady all game. It'll be a blowout but I'll consider the game a win if Brady doesn't get seriously injured.

cajunator

Banned
Seriously though I would love to see Todd Mcnure cut RIGHT NOW!

He had two pick six's against the Niners. He's a great system quarterback. Shit, Matt Ryan would look like Tom Brady with Sean Payton!

Nah hes better than a system QB. The problem is 1. he's short so defenders can get in the passing lanes and bottle him up easier than taller players and 2. He takes too many chances downfield. I know his skill along with Paytons confidence inspiring offensive playcalling leads to a lot of huge plays, but defenders have caught on to our offensive shtick now and I think part of it is that it hasnt evolved much. Especially since nobody fears the Saints running game. We run less than the Eagles. So defenders can just sit back and feed off of Brees' risk taking downfield passes. We have to run more. We have the backs to do it so its baffling why we dont. Instead we throw 40-50 times a game. Is it any wonder some of those get picked off? Law of averages. Put the ball in the air that many times and teams key in on it. We need to evolve.

hey more power to him. we all want more money. but his quest for every single cent he could get cost him some offensive linemen/WRs

God mech. your avatar. i'm not sure anything has ever been done like this on NFL GAF. gator went too far

Nah it didnt. We would have lost Nicks anyway. Couldnt afford to keep both Jahri and nicks. Maybe for this year under franchise but Brees would have taken a huge chunk of money anyway. We lost Meachem in free agency for the same reason. cant keep every bit of talent without breaking the Cap rules. Even so, we signed Ben Grubbs in pl;ace of Nicks, and he has been very good. Its the OTHER side of the line where Streif is thats weak and that has been weak. Also Jermon Bushrod just isnt very good on the blindside.

squicken

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y300/MechDX/cowher.jpg[/MG]

[IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y300/MechDX/bossmcnair.jpg[/IG]

Im squickening! I cant take this shit anymore![/QUOTE]

Good to hear. I would suggest the Panthers or Seahawks. Seattle has attracted a lot of front runner hipster types, but you can shush them by knowing what a huddle is. Panthers will probably be good but you'll have to deal with being a Cam fan

MechDX

Good to hear. I would suggest the Panthers or Seahawks. Seattle has attracted a lot of front runner hipster types, but you can shush them by knowing what a huddle is. Panthers will probably be good but you'll have to deal with being a Cam fan

Once you go Pack you can never go back!!

GO PACK GO!! FREE JJ Watt!!! Aaron Rodgers for President!!

AndresON777

shooting blanks
i didn't lose a bet to use this avatar...

:(

ibgz58YuLpUFdm.gif

--nice edit :)

cajunator said:
Oh my. Its getting ugly in here.

almost playoffs, people are drunk, holidays, traffic, food, shit teams hoping for a good draft pick, drew brees, etc

Seriously though you've never been drunk?

-I believe that as much as I believe sean payton isnt coaching the saints via text or burner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom