• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
That biggest game of the franchise history BS has got to stop

Dre is obviously old and his memory is starting to fail him. I think he already forgets we played bigger games last year.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Reality check was losing to Rodgers and the Pack.

Getting outplayed, outcoached and outclassed tonight was a complete failure and embarrassment.

Touche.

I'm not jumping off this broken ship ever though, I'll drown with this team and franchise.

squicken

The thing about the Patriots win is everyone knew the Texans would have to win a shootout. It's not like NE's D is that great. Schaub was total garbage. He threw off his back foot. Fell sideways as he threw. His rep has always been that he is skittish and doesn't respond well to contact. It's why he gets cheap shotted so much. Of all the Texans players to choke on it, it was him

Lord Brady was cool as ice as usual. Let the Texans crap themselves and then dagger

MechDX

Touche.

I'm not jumping off this broken ship ever though, I'll drown with this team and franchise.

After I get this taste of failure out of my mouth Ill be back on board BUT I seriously question how farthis team will go with Kubiak. After seeing the quotes about quitting tonight I am more convinced than EVER that he just lacks any kind of killing mentality. Meanwhile Schaub just becomes his little clone more and more.

They will come back next week and dominate the Colts, its what they do, and win the division. I also believe the 49ers and Ravens will take care of business and beat the Broncos and Pats and week 17 will be meaningless after they beat the Vikings.

Thursday
Bengals at Eagles

Sunday
Broncos at Ravens
Redskins at Browns
Packers at Bears
Colts at Texans
Jaguars at Dolphins
Vikings at Rams
Buccaneers at Saints
Giants at Falcons We don't lose in the dome.
Seahawks at Bills
Panthers at Chargers
Lions at Cardinals
Steelers at Cowboys
Chiefs at Raiders
49ers at Patriots

Monday
Jets at Titans

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I believe in the Atlanta Falcons.
I believe.

i4REBHu5sQ5RE.gif

Matrix

After I get this taste of failure out of my mouth Ill be back on board BUT I seriously question how farthis team will go with Kubiak. After seeing the quotes about quitting tonight I am more convinced than EVER that he just lacks any kind of killing mentality. Meanwhile Schaub just becomes his little clone more and more..

I'd still like to know why they have the world's largest playbook for O and don't actually do anything but the same shit over and over. All he needs is 3 lines at most on a yellow sticky paper.

Yea that was horse shit, but I honestly think he did it for player safety even if it was pussy like.

I honestly wonder if Schaub can even win a Wild Card game, I'm starting to get worried. Yates just seems so much calmer than him and baldy is sweating all the time and has that deer in a headlights look every time we play a big game.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
It's funny to hear Texans' fans whine about the offensive playcallng because as a falcons fan it is the same shit.

Even though we have different OC's this year it's like Mike Smith grabs the play sheet and starts calling garbage shit when a game gets to a critical point!

I know it's a hip thing to complain about, but I think our problem is the O-line. They just get blown up when it matters most. Matt isn't all that great either, but when you put him behind that line things get ugly. Like 2 for 19 on 3rd downs ugly.

We are a finesse team with an average QB and a fat RB. Both our lines are soft and they get pushed around and it's a trickle effect that screws up everything else.

It's funny to hear Texans' fans whine about the offensive playcallng because as a falcons fan it is the same shit.

Even though we have different OC's this year it's like Mike Smith grabs the play sheet and starts calling garbage shit when a game gets to a critical point!

Can't wait for the Cowboys to eliminate the Dirty Birds in the playoffs.

LukeSmith

This year's Colts are an awful 9 win team.

No clue why Luck's inaccuracies as a passer and decision-maker aren't being talked about more.

Ladies and gentlemen, your NFL leader in interceptions, a guy who hasn't completed 50% of his passes since Thanksgiving weekend and is 1.7 QBR ahead of Brandon Weeden (with a lower completion %, too)...Andrew Luck.

You can have Musgrave back if you want.

squicken

No clue why Luck's inaccuracies as a passer and decision-maker aren't being talked about more.

Ladies and gentlemen, your NFL leader in interceptions, a guy who hasn't completed 50% of his passes since Thanksgiving weekend and is 1.7 QBR ahead of Brandon Weeden (with a lower completion %, too)...Andrew Luck.

He also has had 6 INTs dropped. Ridiculous amounts of Luck going on there. I expect us to get throttled in HOU

dropped INTs
Luck, Romo, Weeden 6 ea. Foles 5. Ponder, Sanchez, Hasselbeck 3 ea. 14 guys with 2. 8 with 1, including RW and CK

Foles already having 5 is kind of funny

LukeSmith

He also has had 6 INTs dropped. Ridiculous amounts of Luck going on there. I expect us to get throttled in HOU

dropped INTs
Luck, Romo, Weeden 6 ea. Foles 5. Ponder, Sanchez, Hasselbeck 3 ea. 14 guys with 2. 8 with 1, including RW and CK

Foles already having 5 is kind of funny

Arians needs to go.

If power formation, then run.

If spread formation, throw vertical.

It's awful

squicken

Arians needs to go.

If power formation, then run.

If spread formation, throw vertical.

It's awful

He has a quote about hating the WCO and dink and dunk. He would have been exposed long ago if he wasn't coaching 6'6" 240 lb QBs who can get hit 30 times a game. He's Mike Martz.

Spinluck

Well the answer to that first statement is simple.

They're winning, that's why. Lol.

But yea, we are probably one of the leagues most fraudulent team. Our D consist of has been DEs who are being made into a poor mans OLB, terrible tacklers, and a suspect secondary. And an offense that shows signs of life, but isn't there yet, but somehow we are 9-4, and I'll gladly take that shit.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer

He's just having fun out there.

Sanjuro

I can't sleep. I just feel so terrible that Houston lost the most important game in their franchise history. I was pulling for them. :'(

Afrikan

any Bay Area Gaffers wanna tell me which sports bar most of the Patriot fans hang out at?

I was at Sports Bar in Oakland to watch the Monday Night game and boy there were like 15 of them, celebrating every 1st down....I mean seriously EVERY first down! F'n Texans were horrible. I wish it were the 9ers that were playing.

needless to say when Brady got touched alittle bit, I did my Macaulay Culkin Home Alone face..like "OMG they touch Tommy"...so of course I got some funny stares.

If I weren't superstitious, I'd love to go back there for the 9ers game. For now I'm thinking of just watching it at home. :/

Branduil

I'd say the Colts' schedule is a huge reason for their current record. They only have two wins against +.500 teams, and one of those is the Vikings(another fraud team). Every other win is against a team that's won five games or less.

Miguel

You're supposed to be here after all the shit years we have had to deal with. Things were going so well and you comeback to life when the Texans play their shittiest game all year.

Mech, your avatar makes me want to puke. I might actually have to put you on ignore for a week lol

Isn't it more fitting this way? Much like the Texans, I don't know how to handle success under the biggest setting.

GAF = prime time

I went back to playing the Cincinnati Twitters and Dallas Instagrams for a bit before moving back up here.

Though I am far from a Texans fan (or Rams for that matter) I find it comical that they are being written off because of this shit game they played. Last I checked the division will be going through them and they will more then likely be on their A game like they have much of the season. Unless they completely shit the bed these last few games of course.

Thought it was hilarious how the patriots intentionally drew the 12 men on the field penalty with the Texans on their 2, just to eat up another 40 seconds of game clock when a comeback was still possible for the Texans. Kudos Billicheat.

Brady apparently forgot that the last 100 years of football history included the possibility of being hit in the head. Its an impact sport you pussy.

Wes

venison crêpe
Round 1

1 Kansas City (2-11)
2 Jacksonville (2-11)
3 Oakland (3-10)
4 Philadelphia (4-9)
5 Carolina (4-9)
6 Tennessee (4-9)
7 Arizona (4-9)
8 Detroit (4-9)
9 San Diego (5-8)
10 Buffalo (5-8)
11 Miami (5-8)
12 Cleveland (5-8)
13 New Orleans (5-8)
14 Tampa Bay (6-7)
15 New York Jets (6-7)
16 St. Louis (6-6-1)
17 Cincinnati (7-6)
18 St. Louis - from Washington (7-6)
19 Dallas (7-6)
20 Minnesota (7-6)
21 Pittsburgh* (7-6)
22 Chicago* (8-5)
23 Seattle* (8-5)
24 Indianapolis* (9-4)
25 New York Giants* (8-5)
26 Green Bay* (9-4)
27 Baltimore* (9-4)
28 Denver* (10-3)
29 San Francisco* (9-3-1)
30 New England* (10-3)
31 Atlanta* (11-2)
32 Houston* (11-2)

That biggest game of the franchise history BS has got to stop

Like how you guys stopped about Spygate? And 18-1? And Lady Brady? And Taco Bell Fat Freeman? Fraudgers? The Raiders-Bucs Superbowl (This one if for my boy Chan!)? Frauds? JaknCoke the Seahawks fan? Fatford? You People?

squicken

I'd say the Colts' schedule is a huge reason for their current record. They only have two wins against +.500 teams, and one of those is the Vikings(another fraud team). Every other win is against a team that's won five games or less.

They control their own destiny and did beat the Packers at home

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I hope the big game Giants show up on Sunday and not the horrible regular team that plays up and down to opponents. Big game Giants are damn near unbeatable.

squicken

I hate this picture with every fiber of my being. Congrats Texans, you have finally engendered some amount of emotion from me towards your team, albeit completely negative.
I think the head band set me over the edge.

http://www.sports790.com/main.html

http://houston.cbslocal.com/station/sportsradio-610/

Best two places for radio gold this morning. Locals would like to have left Barwin behind long ago. He's been crap all year. In-demand FA to possibly out of the league in 13 games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom