• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
ibgz58YuLpUFdm.gif

--nice edit :)

almost playoffs, people are drunk, holidays, traffic, food, shit teams hoping for a good draft pick, drew brees, etc

Seriously though you've never been drunk?

-I believe that as much as I believe sean payton isnt coaching the saints via text or burner

Nope. Ive never been drunk.
Or even buzzed.

Or even buzzed.

I may be a drunken midwesterner but I can respect someone choosing to not drink alcohol.

You should try getting together with some friends or family though and knocking back a couple beers or mixed drinks. You might like it! If not, then you can say, "Hey I got drunk once and hated it. You people are disgusting heathens that do nothing but sloth about and spend your welfare checks on malt liquor and everclear!".

MechDX

Actually sometimes a reality check helps teams. I actually think some of them on this team needed this.

As a famous douchey Laker said, it's time for the Texans to put their big boy pants on.

Reality check was losing to Rodgers and the Pack.

Getting outplayed, outcoached and outclassed tonight was a complete failure and embarrassment.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Or even buzzed.

In Lousiana? How is this possible?

I'm a foreigner and I could buy booze since I was like 10! Didnt hit the booze till I was 15 though

If you shoot like your Qb throws you would miss or choke and shoot yourself in the foot.

Brah, as a Falcons fan you have to wait till youre out of the playoffs to lifelong another team. I saw your Packers post.

Vesmir

Banned
Godlike game from my Hawks, and no mention in OP. Damn. So much hate against us. I know what Saints fan feels like...although you guys deserve some of it.

Thursday
Bengals at Eagles playoff hopes alive!

Sunday
Broncos at Ravens Dark horse team
Redskins at Browns sorry kave, back to your shame circle.
Packers at Bears although I wish that the Cubs would win this one, they're the cubs.
Colts at Texans Texans bounce back, show Luck how to suck
Jaguars at Dolphins what a shit game
Vikings at Rams my roommate has been giving me shit on how the fucking RAMS could make the playoffs. fuck the rams.
Buccaneers at Saints just lose, tank the season.
Giants at Falcons dirty birds exposed
Seahawks at Bills GO HAWKS. we'll show all 29 fans in Canada how it's done.
Panthers at Chargers SD always winning games that don't matter
Lions at Cardinals the battle of the teams that pretend to be good but are shit
Steelers at Cowboys i always love seeing a good jakncoke ragequit
Chiefs at Raiders what a shit game II
49ers at Patriots fuck me, but this will be the only time i want this.

Monday
Jets at Titans wow, who the fuck scheduled this one

Canuck76

Banned
Dang Seahawks hate is strong here.

Can't wait we till we pull another playoff upset and make everyone look stupid.

On other teams i didn't expect Houston to be that bad against patriots. Kind of crazy. But Pats look pretty dominant now in a pretty weak AFC. I could see Denver beating them in the playoffs though.

cajunator

Banned
In Lousiana? How is this possible?

I'm a foreigner and I could buy booze since I was like 10! Didnt hit the booze till I was 15 though

Brah, as a Falcons fan you have to wait till youre out of the playoffs to lifelong another team. I saw your Packers post.

Not everyone in Louisiana drinks. the five of us that don't, find it very easy.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Andres who are you planning to lifelong this year after Matty goes one and done?

I lived most of my life in Georgia but I learned english (lol) in southern california. Niners of course. Just like last year :)

If that fails my buddy irl is a Peruvian from New York so I'll cheer on the Giants to beat lady brady

:(

Honestly after last year I'm almost ready to hope the Giants lose to whatever scum come out of the AFC. Save us Peyton, youre our only hope!

been drinking alot, I think I'm going to sleep

MechDX

kubiakdumbass.jpg

Shloub: Coach what should we do?

Kubiass: honestly Matt? I dont know. I think Ill order the Grand Slam Breakfast.

TJ Yates: I could fucking win this shit. Dumbasses.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I can get FMT saying his team will beat us in two weeks, but saying we can't find a way to beat the Rams at home is just silly. Our homefield advantage is like x-factor.

Too bad it's the only way we reliably win.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I can get FMT saying his team will beat us in two weeks, but saying we can't find a way to beat the Rams at home is just silly. Our homefield advantage is like x-factor.

How many teams have beaten yall at home the last 3 seasons?

Anybody besides the Falcons in '11?

Tom Penny

Hard to register exactly what happened in the Texans game. I've been to countless games and that is up there with the worst beat downs I've see. Quitting to start the 4th quarter as the best team in the AFC. Nuts:)

MechDX

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcsouth/post/_/id/44713/texans-get-a-lesson-in-what-it-takes

Down four touchdowns at the start of the fourth quarter, coach Gary Kubiak surrendered. His offense didn’t hurry, huddling at its regular pace. Schaub handed the ball off to third-string running back Ben Tate until it was time to punt.

Players stopped short of calling it a white flag, but receiver Andre Johnson and left tackle Duane Brown didn’t love it. They shouldn’t have. It sends a team a bad message to give up at that point. At least go down slinging it.

“I have no control over that,” Johnson said.

“I just line up and do my job,” Brown said.

Schaub pointed to the short week ahead and a crucial game against Indianapolis as a reason for letting up.

Texans discontent with Kubiak playcalling? Schaub being Gary Jr and sounding just like his coach. You quit dumbass! You flat out quit! I didnt know about the 4th qurater because I turned the game off and watched Avengers 3D mid 3rd quarter.

squicken

Actually the way you reliably win is to dope up your players and play at home. Can't remember if it's 7 or 8 DBs that you'll be without when you play STL, but that could cost

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Everybody dopes up in pro sports. Even in my beloved soccer the best player is a 5'7" dwarf that runs thru everybody with a ball.

I say no rules against PED's

squicken

“This game was just another game for us,” linebacker Rob Ninkovich said. “It wasn’t the biggest game of the year for us, so I think we just prepared like we were playing another game, did everything that we should have against the Texans.”

The Texans were thoroughly outclassed by New England on Monday night. Quarterback Tom Brady threw for four touchdowns and the Texans usually potent rushing attack was held in check.

The Patriots have another big prime-time match up on tap next week as they play host to the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday night. For the Patriots, it will be business as usual. They know they already get everyone’s best shot. They expect the same from the 49ers next week with one caveat:

“I know the team we play next week, it’s not the biggest game in their franchise’s history,” guard Logan Mankins said.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...oil-texans-biggest-game-in-franchise-history/

Vesmir

Banned

you are a hawks fan, and you throw in some fgc mixup as well.

hi, my name is vesmir.
-
Yeah I don't know what shit FMT ate for him to say that we would be bonked off the playoffs. Unless everything went to hell and both the Redskins and Vikings/Bucs make it in over us, but eznark denouncing slavery is more likely to happen.

squicken

That biggest game of the year BS has got to stop

no idea why Dre said that. No idea why they made those dumb jackets. It's like they ignored every single perceived slight other athletes have used to create "the other team disrespected us" claim

MechDX

“You know how big it is, biggest game in the history of this franchise. It’ll be a big test for us and we’ll be ready to go.”

The franchise is 10 years old and 8 of those years were terrible to mediocre so yes almost every big game is right now.

That being said the talk about it needs to stop.

Can't wait to see the look on NFL-GAFs face when we make the Superbowl.

It will probably look like that stupid face Luck makes.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Yeah I don't know what shit FMT ate for him to say that we would be bonked off the playoffs. Unless everything went to hell and both the Redskins and Vikings/Bucs make it in over us, but eznark denouncing slavery is more likely to happen.
Well, if we lose a game then things get dicey. We're only a game ahead over several teams.

Tom Penny

The franchise is 10 years old and 8 of those years were terrible to mediocre so yes almost every big game is right now.

That being said the talk about it needs to stop.

Not for nothing they were in the playoffs last year. That statement makes no sense. Period. Pats played their A game. They are tough too beat. It's rare to see a team surrender though. What's crazy is I think they should have scored more. They had 5 possessions in a row with no points or something like that.

bluemax

Banned
Right, I agree with you, they run a lot of power and inside zone, he was good at finding the hole, getting skinny when there wasn't much there. Always seemed to fall forward. They just didn't throw him the ball much, under developed part of his game.

Oregon's passing game is weird to begin with. I think they don't do as much with it which is why they lose to teams like Stanford. Chip would need to flesh it out if he's gonna work in the NFL.

Also Seahawks 49ers got flexed to prime time next week, so that's fun.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol, sorry I wasn't here to suffer through all those painful Texans victories.

You're supposed to be here after all the shit years we have had to deal with. Things were going so well and you comeback to life when the Texans play their shittiest game all year.

Mech, your avatar makes me want to puke. I might actually have to put you on ignore for a week lol

MechDX

You're supposed to be here after all the shit years we have had to deal with. Things were going so well and you comeback to life when the Texans play their shittiest game all year.

Mech, your avatar makes me want to puke. I might actually have to put you on ignore for a week lol

Ill be sporting a Rodgers avatar after this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom