• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg

I remember the Patriots having a joke schedule going into the season, but seeing the games presented that way really makes me laugh.

Doorman

Just hearing about the Rob Parker thing over the radio and part of his comments. Bwahaha.

The line that really got me is his rhetorical question about "does he [RG3] 'support the cause?'" Exactly what 'cause' is Griffin supposed to be championing here? Is a rookie quarterback that's having a good season supposed to come out and just start publicly volunteering how great all black quarterbacks are and how there need to be more? Should he be soldering diamond studs into his teeth and replying to all press conference questions in sick rhymes? Does any player in their first year, regardless of race or anything, really have the right to hop on the soapbox and and start evangelizing the problems of the league?

Parker's not allowed to bitch about the way that black athletes are treated by the media and then turn around and bitch when one doesn't fit into the very stereotype he demonizes elsewhere.

Yeah I read what Rob Parker said earlier, dudes a idiot. Can't believe he's on Tv I hope theirs a huge backlash and he really hears about it. I might write a angry letter/rant.

Godslay

Banned
If other countries have developed the internet, we should sanction the fuck out of them.

I think we are safe. As far as I know, they only make English keyboards. If it took them this long to get internet, I imagine it will take them awhile to learn English.

mr2xxx

Banned
Some funny tweets about this topic:

Trevor Sikkema‏@TampaBayTre
@RGIII is probable for the game Sunday, but whether he's black or not has been downgraded to questionable @RobParkerESPN

Russ Bengtson‏@russbengtson
.@RobParkerESPN How can I tell if Jason Kidd is beige enough?

Peyton's Head‏@PeytonsHead
Holy sh*t! Roger Ebert has a black wife and he's a democrat. @robparkerespn, what do you think? Real brotha?

D'Brickashaw‏@DragonflyJonez
@RobParkerESPN Just because you give yourself edge ups with a hot church shoe doesn't mean you're blacker than RG3

Myles Brown‏@mdotbrown
Hey, @RobParkerESPN. Wanna come rob this liquor store with us?

I think we are safe. As far as I know, they only make English keyboards. If it took them this long to get internet, I imagine it will take them awhile to learn English.

We don't have really have our own Internet, but our dumbfuck neighbor doesn't have a password for his Wifi, 'Obama's America'. We're leeching the shit out of their Internet. Don't tell anybody!

Bout to have a conversation with a crazy person.

Wish me luck!

How hot is she?

erCsz.jpg

lulz

How is his scrambling ability? Can he do better than -200yards? Sign him up Bidwell!!

AndresON777

shooting blanks

Holy sh*t! Roger Ebert has a black wife and he's a democrat. @robparkerespn, what do you think? Real brotha?

Myles Brown‏@mdotbrown

LOL

love these 3

Bowser

lol looks like Thomas Davis isn't happy with one of our beat writers:

Thomas Davis ‏@TD58SDTM
It’s amazing how these reporters walk thru our locker room and try to act like they are cool with us just to get a story.

Thomas Davis ‏@TD58SDTM
@josephperson Don’t stop in front of my locker ever again for as long as I’m with the Panthers. #RealTalk

Where exactly is is stated that he was forced out? He had been talking about resigning for nearly a year (at one point to help Obama's reelection campaign).

cdyhybrid

Trevor Sikkema‏@TampaBayTre
@RGIII is probable for the game Sunday, but whether he's black or not has been downgraded to questionable @RobParkerESPN

D'Brickashaw‏@DragonflyJonez
@RobParkerESPN Just because you give yourself edge ups with a hot church shoe doesn't mean you're blacker than RG3

Myles Brown‏@mdotbrown
I'm dying.

squicken

huh I guess I just realized this is Stephen Jackson's last home game as a Ram. That no one is talking about that says a lot about how he is viewed

And yet they still had trouble in 3 of those games, and probably should have lost 2 of them, but cunts like Prisco will tell you that they should be undefeated.

I'm dying for the season when the Bills or Dolphins sweep them. Hopefully both. I was hoping with the way the Bills built up their D it would be this year.

And yet they still had trouble in 3 of those games, and probably should have lost 2 of them, but cunts like Prisco will tell you that they should be undefeated.

If the Bills dont fumble at the goal line right before the half in Buffalo they win that game.That play changed the whole season for the Bills.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Cincy and Philly looked way more promising at the beginning of this season.

But if losers lose and two losers play each other, doesn't that mean someone has to win?

SonnyBoy

I logged in simply to say, FUCK Rob Parker. That shit is pure ignorance, I hope his ass gets fired. As a black man, I'm tired of hearing that racist bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom