• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gator - Mech is the new Gator - Snes, but with less 'You People' and 'racist'.

Also, Mech when you buy Uggs for the Gator, can you buy me a pair too? Those things are super compfy.

Bowser

can you text from an iPad?

For some reason I read iPhones and iPads, not just iPads. You should look into WhatsApp (www.whatsapp.com). It's a cross-platform messaging app compatible with iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Phone and Nokia phones. Haven't used it myself but know of people who swear by it.

edit: eh, looks like they don't support iPad (yet). Guess you're stuck.

bionic77

bionic wishes he could criticize the Pats in his house and not suffer the wrath from his wife.
Fair enough (except the part where you say my wife is a Pats fan, the whole fam hates that shitstain of a franchise).

I am held to be weak because I help out with my kids and sometimes defer to my wife on the same.

While the rest of you dream of getting a woman to agree to voluntarily touch you on a regular basis.

They "look" comfy, but I don't think they are comfortable to wear.

I tried on a pair once in a store, they are super super soft, I'm pretty sure they use puppy fur for the inside. Not sure how great they are to actually walk on.

Dont ever google "uggs dicks"

Strangely enough, I never considered doing that.

Wonder if Milchjon is ever coming back

His ban ends somewhere around Christmas I think. It would be like a Christmas miracle! Or maybe he doesn't like you people anymore.

squicken

For some reason I read iPhones and iPads, not just iPads. You should look into WhatsApp (www.whatsapp.com). It's a cross-platform messaging app compatible with iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Phone and Nokia phones. Haven't used it myself but know of people who swear by it.

edit: eh, looks like they don't support iPad (yet). Guess you're stuck.

doesn't work with iPads. It really sucks. I need a cross-platform iMessage!

bionic77

Very rarely do I agree with Pat fans (they are disgusting and sub-human as far as I am concerned). But in this instance at least we are in 100% agreement.

Are all Texan fans pervs or is it on a case to case basis? Google knows the answer to this but they will never share that data with me (probably with advertisers but I don't have that kind of bank).

bionic77

This is why people should stop watching ESPN 2
But that is the reason people actually watch ESPN2.

I would love to be able to make up some of the subjects for First Take. Does Aaron Rodgers hate cancer or cancer victims? What does Tammy have between his legs? If Ben sleeps with a woman in the woods and no one is there to witness it is it still rape? Did the Jets anger God and was their humiliation of Tebow the real cause of Hurricane Sandy?

I could do this all day...

Bowser

I would love to be able to make up some of the subjects for First Take. Does Aaron Rodgers hate cancer or cancer victims? What does Tammy have between his legs? If Ben sleeps with a woman in the woods and no one is there to witness it is it still rape? Did the Jets anger God and was their humiliation of Tebow the real cause of Hurricane Sandy?

Kmrhy.gif

I love first take. I use it to hone my personal trolling ability.

Dont take it seriously and it is one of the most entertaining talk show style programs around.

You sure like talking about Tom's privates.

Must be jealous he has balls.

bionic77

Maybe Brady has two sex. He can get pregnant with his own sperm, making baby that looks like him, like clone.
Brady is not a frog.

Bill is the guy who impregnates Giselle. He is a big fan of fucking married women and then leaving ASAP. And the more kids they have the harder his boner gets.

Brady is not a frog.

Bill is the guy who impregnates Giselle. He is a big fan of fucking married women and then leaving ASAP. And the more kids they have the harder his boner gets.

I would impregnate her if Tom asked me to do it. But just because he asked me, because she's not that hot.

Cowboys update:

Source: #Cowboys DT Jay Ratliff had surgery this morning for a sports hernia in Philadelphia. 3-6 week recovery.

Giants update:

Ralph Vacchiano @RVacchianoNYDN

CB Prince Amukamara said his hamstring strain is a "minor setback." He's "hopeful" for Sunday, but it doesn't sound like he'll play.

Big loss there.:( Next man up...

bionic77

I would impregnate her if Tom asked me to do it. But just because he asked me, because she's not that hot.
Weirdly enough I never found her to be that hot either. And not because she is Brady's wife. That just speaks to her taste and morals and not her physical appearance.

I wish I'll get as funny as you when I'll get 50.
It could happen. Wheedon didn't become a professional quarterback until he was 50 so I wouldn't say it is unreasonable for you to expect to develop a working sense of humor by then either.

Bowser

OT about Maurice Clarett, fascinating stuff: http://deadspin.com/5967649/how-maurice-clarett-lost-his-way-bombed-out-of-the-nfl-planned-a-murder-missed-an-exit-and-found-himself-and-warren-buffett-in-prison?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

He was a hard worker in practice and in games. But off the field, he was living a completely different life. "I took golf, fishing, and softball as classes," Clarett says. "Away from class, anything you can think of I did in my 13 months at Ohio State." Drugs and women were two of the things. Cars were another—he owned three of them at a time, including a brand-new Cadillac and Lexus. "I was living the NFL life in college," he says. "I got paid more in college than I do now in the UFL."

The next two years were lost in a fog of drug and alcohol use. "I would ride around in my car carrying life sentences, with pounds of weed and bricks of cocaine," he says. In 2005 he worked out at the NFL's Draft Combine and performed woefully. He was nevertheless drafted by the Denver Broncos in the third round that year. In Denver's training camp, he says, he was partying hard at nights and clashing with his coaches during the day. He was cut before the end of camp.

Clarett says he didn't want to go to jail. So he attempted to pay off the man whom he had robbed. He wanted him to drop the charges. The man refused to be bought. On a night one month before the trail, Clarett's life literally came to its crossroads.

Clarett jumped into his car wearing Kevlar body armor and carrying a loaded assault rifle and three handguns. He drank half a bottle of Grey Goose vodka as he drove. He missed his intended exit off the freeway. He got off at the next exit and made an illegal U-turn. A cop car happened to be there. The cops pulled him over and used Mace to subdue him.

That U-turn may have saved his life and the lives of several others. He'd been on his way to that man's house.

Holy shit

Do you really think Bionic would represent a Pats fan? I guess it comes down to whoever pays the most! I'm not sure he would take deuschemarks or whatever the hell you use in Germany.

I use all the money from the Shirtless fines to pay him. And we have euros you uneducated Yank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom