• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiryu

Hernandez isn't injured is he? Your question seems to imply that Gronk is playing, but maybe it was just poorly worded?
Nah, I don't meant to imply that Gronk is going to play. Hernandez is on "questionable" every week because he have the ankle injury but I was hoping that Hernandez is going to play against 49ers. I did not start Hernandez on my fantasy football team last week.

but then Brady puts it back in

gives them he o-face

e02adc2121cf117aa917bbb0f1a6d4e4.jpg

bionic77

That pic is funny, 'cause we all know every night is strap-on night at Tammy's house.
When I was a kid it used to be "who wore the pants" in a relationship. For Patriots it is "who wears the strap on".

I liked things better in the 80s (though football sucked dick for AFC fans in that crooked decade).

When I was a kid it used to be "who wore the pants" in a relationship. For Patriots it is "who wears the strap on".

I liked things better in the 80s (though football sucked dick for AFC fans in that crooked decade).
I didn't even have a team in the 80s, still hated the Falcons though.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The Bears need to start looking at draft picks b/c they probably aren't making the playoffs

Really premature for that kind of talk.

Crazy how everybody is dismissing the Bears chances of winning this week. As if the Packers are unstoppable juggernauts.

Brandon Marshall is gonna put dat team on his back and carry me to the fantasy championship as well.

Narag

Crazy how everybody is dismissing the Bears chances of winning this week. As if the Packers are unstoppable juggernauts.

Brandon Marshall is gonna put dat team on his back and carry me to the fantasy championship as well.

Might as well wish them good luck while you're at it.

It's not about the packers being good. It's about the bears suckin dick

squicken

I hope you win your title, but the Bears do suck dick. They are an old and injured 3-13 team that a long time ago was a healthy 10-6 team

the hobbit was awesome. started off a bit slow but then kicked into high gear. i didn't realize it was going to be a trilogy but then again i never really thought about it and should've known it would be

Tom Penny

Wow. Pat vs SF. Guess I will be rocking my snowboard gear.

Sunday's weather will be different. The current forecast calls for sleet and freezing rain increasing up until about kickoff, when there is about an 85 percent chance of just rain.

Just got back from "The Hobbit". Gathering thoughts but overall it met my expectations. Only came with away with two glaring complaints:

- The first 30 minutes for as charming as they are represent the most bloated portion of the film. It really could have been trimmed down and lost little. Once the film gets on the road the pace is brisk and enjoyable.
- Over reliance on CG this time around is glaring. I like the new warg design but the CG is sub-par. Also, I'm still struggling to understand why Azog needed to to be a digital character. A man with proper makeup could have easily played that character much like the primary Uruk-Hai menace at the end of the Fellowship.

Outside of those two concerns, I loved it. After having viewed it though, it further reinforces that this should have been two films at most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom