• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need Pitt and the Browns to come through this weekend.

Need both of them to lose so you can sneak into the playoffs again with the 6th seed!? I'm onto you now, Eli!

Can't speak to Paper Mario but Galaxy is one of the best games of all time. A steal at 10 bucks.

And I would rather let FMT take a dump on me then marry or date a Pats fan.

And I would never date a Steelers fan!

Oh who am I kidding, I would even date a Santa beating, car burning Eagles fan.

Also, all Giants players will wear this tomorrow:

giants-helmet.jpg

In rememberance of the victims of Sandy Hook Elementary School.

Dutch Patriot said:
Need both of them to lose so you can sneak into the playoffs again with the 6th seed!? I'm onto you now, Eli!
Giants/Pats III - Retirement cage match!

I think the Redskins can still keep it a game against the Browns. I mean look at who the Browns have won against; a defunct Pittsburgh team, and the Raiders and Chiefs, who are undoubtedly worse than the Browns. As long as Bradon Weeden is the opposing QB, Cap'n Kirk has a chance.

We should just cancel the Super Bowl. How many times do I need to Doomsday beat Superman?

jbug617

Banned
Also, all Giants players will wear this tomorrow:

In rememberance of the victims of Sandy Hook Elementary School. Bob Kraft owns a factory 1 mile away from the school.

Pats will be wearing this and the black ribbon on the helmet.

Also they plan to fire 26 flares to remember the victims.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
and giants win again. how will pats-age deal with that?

I know, as a Giants fan, that I will be insufferably smug and condescending towards them no matter how they decide to deal with it. That said I am hoping for salty tears and or furious anger. If it does happen that is.

RG3 not playing, looks like Xmas came early. Now I can watch the game tomorrow and not cry over what could of been :")

Oh thank god!

Godslay

Banned
I'm surprised so many guys in here are married or dating Pats fans. My wife is pretty traditional in that she won't watch football or play videogames. Fine by me really. She doesn't have an issue with either one, just would rather do other things. Her family are all Vikings fans, so lately there hasn't been much football talk at get togethers.

Tabris

I'll be at Foxboro tomorrow! I got tickets at the 20 yard line, row 4. Cheering on 9ers of course. Not a 9ers fan, but I have Kapernick in fantasy playoffs and I hate Pats.

I'm just going to enjoy the experience. Expensive tickets though, we each paid $300.

jakncoke

Banned
I'll be at Foxboro tomorrow! I got tickets at the 20 yard line, row 4. Cheering on 9ers of course. Not a 9ers fan, but I have Kapernick in fantasy playoffs and I hate Pats.

I'm just going to enjoy the experience. Expensive tickets though, we each paid $300.

you're weird

brentech

My new couch and TV both arrive Monday... Just in time for another shitty MNF game, damn it.

Got everything hooked up in the new entertainment stand with the current TV there for now...looks good. I'm liking the flow

Screwed out of Packers/Bears again for the damn Browns game. Red zone all day it is.

Greg

I'm surprised so many guys in here are married or dating Pats fans. My wife is pretty traditional in that she won't watch football or play videogames. Fine by me really. She doesn't have an issue with either one, just would rather do other things. Her family are all Vikings fans, so lately there hasn't been much football talk at get togethers.
The next time you visit her family, you should bring food...

on a Jared Allen commemorative plate.

Godslay

Banned
The next time you visit her family, you should bring food...

on a Jared Allen commemorative plate.

:jnc

I wouldn't serve food on it, I would just place it on a stand and remove a place setting for it. Making them awkwardly stare at it for the entire dinner. Include it in grace, etc.

squicken

So torn in picking either Vikings or Rams in my weekly work pool. Rams are favoured by 3.

This is the toughest week of the season to pick ATS in my opinion.

Rams are favored by 3? Last I saw it was 1. To me it'd be a giant stay away game either way, if I had to pick it I'd take the 3 points

Tabris

Sounds fun to me, though you better hope SF wins. Boston fans aren't really known for keeping it classy. Wearing a Manning jersey?

I'm with a hardcore 49ers fan who will be jersey'ing it up, so I don't have to worry about most of the flack. I didn't pack my Nike Broncos Manning jersey when I flew into Boston as I had to pack over a week's worth of clothes. No room.

squicken

I'm with a hardcore 49ers fan who will be jersey'ing it up, so I don't have to worry about most of the flack. I didn't pack my Nike Broncos Manning jersey when I flew into Boston as I had to pack over a week's worth of clothes. No room.

Wearing an Eli jersey might have been dangerous

Godslay

Banned

Just make sure you cover your drink.

bionic77

My new couch and TV both arrive Monday... Just in time for another shitty MNF game, damn it.

Got everything hooked up in the new entertainment stand with the current TV there for now...looks good. I'm liking the flow

Screwed out of Packers/Bears again for the damn Browns game. Red zone all day it is.
What did you get?

I am getting my dad something around 50" for his birthday next month and I have not fully decided between a Viera or a Samsing (if I get him the LED).

Bread

Banned
Kidding right?

Even with the broken finger, Dez is a monster
Dez is a monster, but I have played him many times when he is hampered by injuries, and it seems he never makes an impact, except as a decoy. I'm going to stick with Dez, but I am not confident at all starting him while hurt.

Gimme that 4 TE offense in New England, do it Bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom