• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
If Brady plays well against SF and they win he will win MVP. If not Manning wins because people can blabber all they want about a running back like AP who to me is comeback player of the year but great RB's don't correlate to wins. Great QB's do.

AP should win CPOY and OPOY.

If both teams finish out the year with the same amount of wins, and they (Brady & Manning), have roughly the same stats like they do now I'd still consider it a toss up. If Brady wins, I wouldn't be mad, I'm sure if the shoe was on the other foot Pats fans wouldn't be mad either. The one thing I think we can both agree on is that we are getting great QB play from guys that are in the twilight of their careers.

Tom Penny

If both teams finish out the year with the same amount of wins, and they (Brady & Manning), have roughly the same stats like they do now I'd still consider it a toss up. If Brady wins, I wouldn't be mad, I'm sure if the shoe was on the other foot Pats fans wouldn't be mad either. The one thing I think we can both agree on is that we are getting great QB play from guys that are in the twilight of their careers.

I don't care who wins. All I know is if the Pats can win Sunday night they have a great chance at the bye. Even better could be Houston losing another game..

TheFatOne

The only real difference would be the quality of opponents they beat, and Mannings comeback story(assuming they both win out)

Rorschach

Should I start Palmer or Brady? :(

I already benched BJGE and it blew up in my face. I never let Yahoo talk me into shit, but I did it in the playoffs. Brilliant! >:|

NawidA

Banned

I already benched BJGE and it blew up in my face. I never let Yahoo talk me into shit, but I did it in the playoffs. Brilliant! >:|
Brady is the #2 scorer in fantasy football. Why would you ever bench him? I mean if this is some tuck rule shit, I understand...

RBH

All of these discounts on the iPhone 5 all over the place...

I planned to wait for the 5S (currently have the 4 and I'm content with it), but these fuckers at Walmart and Best Buy are tempting me......

Tom Penny

Number 1 rules in Fantasy.

1) Know your scoring system
2) Play your best players

People always fuck up number 2. You could still lose with Brady but how do you justify " I lost because I played Palmer over Brady "

Nori Chan

I planned to wait for the 5S (currently have the 4 and I'm content with it), but these fuckers at Walmart and Best Buy are tempting me......

iPhone 5 from a 4 is soooooooooooo goooodo I'm loving every minute of it

Rorschach

I don't need justifications. I need wins!

Brady's gonna shit the bed vs SF. SF is overrated, but Tammy ain't shit vs any kind of pressure and man D. Palmer has KC. Even he can't fuck that up!

I hope Manning wins it, since the MVP never wins the Super Bowl.

Tom Penny

I don't need justifications. I need wins!

Brady's gonna shit the bed vs SF. SF is overrated, but Tammy ain't shit vs any kind of pressure and man D. Palmer has KC. Even he can't fuck that up!

Then why ask when you're already rolling with Palmer you over thinking donkey :)

beast786

I picked iphone5, was my first iPhone from droid. The only thing I do miss is a little bigger screen, but everything else is just so well done. it just doesn't have little nagging issues that my galaxy 2 had, smooth as hell.

Pre SB championships count. Anyone who claims otherwise is a fool.

They are just as legitimate and in fact are equivalent to high school championships. Valued slightly more than my college and law school intramural basketball trophies.

I expect better from a steelers fan.

Packers win 5 Championships in the 60's - NOPE doesn't count!
Steelers win 4 Championships in the 70's - TOTALLY counts!!!!!

I guess FMT is right. The only franchise that matters is the 9ers since they have the largest number of most recent Championships.

The *'s don't count for obvious reasons.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
I'm feeling good about the Dolphins/Jagz game, how about you?

If they lose this game, I'll shit all over myself like an old person.

I picked iphone5, was my first iPhone from droid. The only thing I do miss is a little bigger screen, but everything else is just so well done. it just doesn't have little nagging issues that my galaxy 2 had, smooth as hell.

Welcome to the iOS brotherhood. Be prepared for Android users to attack your preference non stop and for little reason. It is apparently very important to them that you know that their preference is right and yours is wrong! ;)

I guess FMT is right. The only franchise that matters is the 9ers since they have the largest number of most recent Championships.

NFL doesn't even care about them.

MechDX

Welcome to the iOS brotherhood. Be prepared for Android users to attack your preference non stop and for little reason. It is apparently very important to them that you know that their preference is right and yours is wrong! ;)

Fuck ios and Android! Windows Mobile for life!!

cue nWo music..

Fuck ios and Android! Windows Mobile for life!!

cue nWo music..

I want to try WP8 but their phones are garbo. Maybe once they stop getting other handset makers scraps or bring the hardware development in-house like Surface.

They should just buy Nokia and take complete control of their phones, Apple style.

Me and you already had this conversation leading up to SB XLV. We agreed that the 60's counted!

Don't tell me you have gone back on your word! :(

Of course they count! I'm just saying the NFL doesn't care.

They consider it the dark ages of football. Whenever they talk about championships they almost never refer to NFL Championships, with one exception - talking about the Packers.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Odd I actually get it the other way where Apple users are constantly telling me my preference is wrong and their's is right.

I actually find out more about other phones talking to iphone users they seem to be up on every single phone so they can "bash" it when something comes out.

Nm fmt sez they're gonna be zone blitzin' Pitt style. Starting Brady and Welker!

who do you think i am, vic fangio!? i don't know how we'll play the patriots but on the season we play more zone than man. against the packers/lions we played more man than zone. against the saints we played more zone than man. those are the 3 closest teams offensively to the patriots that we have played so you do what you need to do broham!

one thing i do know, if punting was a FF stat andy lee would be the #1 pick every year

MechDX

Odd I actually get it the other way where Apple users are constantly telling me my preference is wrong and their's is right.

I actually find out more about other phones talking to iphone users they seem to be up on every single phone so they can "bash" it when something comes out.

Kave has figured out apple fanboys.

CaptainAmerica.gif

There are jackasses on both sides, for sure. It's become the new console wars.

Outside of Neogaf there are several mac specific sites that have large groups of android users constantly attacking everything Apple does. For a company they hate they sure do spend a lot of time following them and talking about them. I don't notice nearly as many Apple fans on Android specific sites doing the same. Of course this is all anecdotal.

bionic77

I said they count. Just not very much.

I know math is not big for sconis but I will break it down for you.

4 championship appearances > 1 SB win > single playoff win > division title > pre SB championship = high school championship

Tamanon

Banned

Outside of Neogaf there are several mac specific sites that have large groups of android users constantly attacking everything Apple does. For a company they hate they sure do spend a lot of time following them and talking about them. I don't notice nearly as many Apple fans on Android specific sites doing the same. Of course this is all anecdotal.

That's because Android sites aren't usually designed for Safari.....

Nori Chan

Yeah I hate android users.

I use to have an android phone and man did I end up hating it at the end of the cycle

bionic77

Anyone who gets upset over what kind of phone someone else has is a dickless shithead who I will respect slightly less than even a Pats fan.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

I can believe it. There are idiots both ways. I was bored one day and went to crackberry to see how they are and I was just shocked.

I just switched from blackberry to android and am absolutely loving it. I made the mistake of posting about it on Facebook and got dragged into a huge argument between my friends who are apple and android fanboys discussing why I should or shouldn't have switched to android.

I only decided on android because it was cheaper. If the iphone 5 was the same price as the Note 2 I would have had a hard decision picking one over the other.

I said they count. Just not very much.

I know math is not big for sconis but I will break it down for you.

4 championship appearances > 1 SB win > single playoff win > division title > pre SB championship = high school championship

If only the Steelers existed in the 30's and had a chance to win some of these championships. Maybe they would mean more to you! ;)

I understand why Steelers fans want to pretend that the Steelers just sprang into existence in the 70's but cmon son!

The first couple of Championships are pretty much useless because they just went to the team with the best record. Once they started playing a Championship game then they became legit!

So from 1933 forward, all Championships won are legit!

Something else happened in 1933... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what was it?

That's because Android sites aren't usually designed for Safari.....

Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom