• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

C Jones

This loss is mostly on him. The taint and last minute INT were directly responsible for losing the game. Haley and the (injured) offensive line didn't help him this game though. Haley constantly put them in 3rd and long with his insistence on running the ball whenever he damn well pleased, and the line (mostly DeCastro) made sure that Ben was rarely comfortable in the pocket.

I hope we blow chunks next week to get a decent a draft position, it's honestly not a bad year to miss the playoffs and recharge the team with some much needed young talent.
Agree with you for the most part. For the record I was being sarcastic. I think it's laughable that people throw Tomlin under the bus and call for his job when there is plenty of blame to go around. But that's pretty typical as now I'm getting déjà vu of the Cowher days. Steeler fans have high standards, we expect better, etc etc etc....you know how it is.

I love the young receivers but they've had too many bonehead moments this year. Ben was playing great and never looked the same after he came back. Lot of injuries...ah well. Just one of those seasons. Congrats Bungle fans.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Top Bottom