• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

harSon

Banned
I'm actually pretty hopeful for the future, assuming the decimation of our roster via injury is a one time occurrence. We have a lot of young talent at needed positions that I was completely surprised by this season, particularly in the secondary. With a decent draft this year, and some further grooming of the existing talent (especially DeCastro and Adams), we should be good to go for the long haul.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
d[-_-]b;45709754 said:
Lets not get crazy, I'm sure the Cardinals would trade for him...

true and he's better than Cutler.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You said in their history. History includes the 2 Superbowls. It's ok you didn't know. You didn't even know about their most recent success. Just own upto it and stop trying to justify it.

I'm well aware of their history. I simply posed a question asking if it was the biggest win in franchise history, not declaring it is the biggest win in franchise history.

Cris Collinsworth a former Bengals player was saying two nights ago on NFL Matchup I believe, that this would be a monumental win for the whole franchises history. I'll take his opinion over yours and FMTs when it comes to big wins in Bengals history.

Dragon

Banned
I'm well aware of their history. I simply posed a question asking if it was the biggest win in franchise history, not declaring it is the biggest win in franchise history.

Cris Collinsworth a former Bengals player was saying two nights ago on NFL Matchup I believe, that this would be a monumental win for the whole franchises history. I'll take his opinion over yours and FMTs when it comes to big wins in Bengals history.

Wow you're like even worse than me when denying you're just plain wrong about something. Who cares we're all random people and some of us like fecal matter (sorry FMT).

Owzers

i can't stand rex ryan, saying he brought in Kerley for the wildcat because he wanted to throw it. Hates tebow that much.

Top Bottom