• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

Talon

My little cousins are playing Just Dance. Holy shit, this is the laziest game of all time. They just rotoscoped a dancer and that's pretty much it.

The most important thing today for a Browns fan: SUPERBOWL ORDER WATCH!

1. Kansas City Chiefs (2-13)
2. Jacksonville Jaguars (2-13)
3. Oakland Raiders (4-11)
4. Philadelphia Eagles (4-11)
5. Detroit Lions (4-11)
6. Cleveland Browns (5-10)

As it stands (I think).
Yeah we should if moved up two spots I believe, if we're lucky I think we can still pick at 3 with Those 4-10 teams winning a game

squicken

Thurman Thomas ‏@thurmanthomas
Can't share the news I just got, but it is ON LIKE A MOFO. And yes, it involves the #Bills.. 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Cousteau

Thurman Thomas ‏@thurmanthomas
Can't share the news I just got, but it is ON LIKE A MOFO. And yes, it involves the #Bills.. 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Saban then.

Pimpwerx

Just back from the game. Watched it with my sister's fiance, who's a Dolphins fan all the way from Scranton, PA. Awesome win! I'm glad we're still alive in the playoff chase, because I think it would be a storybook ending to this season if we made it in. In a rebuilding year, when it looked like we were about to blow the whole thing up, we're still in it with a chance. A slim chance, but...
theres+a+chance.jpeg

Hopes and dreams. I'm fine with that, given I only expected us to win 3 games this season. Damn if Vegas wasn't right. They had us at 6.5 wins. I wanted to bet the house on the under. PEACE.

5. Detroit Lions (4-11)

As it stands (I think).

Thx Wes for not putting my team in there..But Buffalo should be #6

Just back from the game. Watched it with my sister's fiance, who's a Dolphins fan all the way from Scranton, PA. Awesome win! I'm glad we're still alive in the playoff chase, because I think it would be a storybook ending to this season if we made it in. In a rebuilding year, when it looked like we were about to blow the whole thing up, we're still in it with a chance. A slim chance, but...
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-pr7Zv2bH3k0/UE5ds4UT7CI/AAAAAAAAAFM/-AzbgSHD3oY/s1600/theres+a+chance.jpeg[IMG]

Hopes and dreams. I'm fine with that, given I only expected us to win 3 games this season. Damn if Vegas wasn't right. They had us at 6.5 wins. I wanted to bet the house on the under. PEACE.[/QUOTE]

about that...

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

5. Detroit Lions (4-11)

As it stands (I think).

So much talent from #1-15 in this draft, especially at the defensive line. Manti Teo, Demantre Moore and Bjoren Werner are the top of my draft wish list.

Pimpwerx

Saban then.

I really, really, really hope not. I still hate Saban for what he did to my Phins, but hearing him in a recent radio interview, he seems to recognize the mistakes he made. If a GM gave him personnel control and a phat contract, I'd be pretty worried. He's honestly all but conquered the college game. PEACE.

Seriously? That's a penalty on bailey? This league is ridiculous on the hits sometimes.

horrible call in the Browns game. Wow, not sure what the refs are thinking.

Same thing they were in the Jags game where Brady lowered his head and got a free penalty for it. They take the rules as completely black and white so if he was even attempting to slide you can't touch him.

squicken

And then he was injured, and was mediocre thereafter. What in the F are you talking about?

Didn't this happen last year? How many years does he miss games? It's not like he takes care of himself and will play at a high level into his late 30s. The Bill Walsh motto, that the Rooneys follow, is to be a year early rather than a year late

Wes

venison crêpe
I kind of wish TRich would stop dancing around so much. Hard to criticise when he's been playing all year injured though.

Top Bottom