• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

Draconian

What a joke of a call. Apparently you have to be able to make yourself a sandwich after getting the ball for it to count as possession now. These rules are freaking awful and ruining the game.

Yesterday I was bitching and moaning to a friend how teams don't go for it on 4th down enough, and we agreed that at least Harbs does sometimes.

Well the cards just tried the fake FG and it did zero good. But god damnit, at least they tried.

Poor calls by the reffing squad or poor rules? I feel like the refs get a ton of shit for not calling the game exactly how Goodell wants the game to be called, i.e. hits on defenseless receivers, legal but huge hits getting flagged, now this. Fuck Goodell.

Godslay

Banned
I'm so fucking angry right now. I've been telling my parents since the beginning of the year, all I want for Christmas is the Wii U. I don't want a stupid comic book or action figure, those are all outdated, meaningless toys. I go to check under the tree to see if there's any large package for me. Nope, nothing. I thought, "hey, they probably hid it in the closet!" Checked there, nothing.

Today, enough was enough. I flat out asked them, "Mom. Dad. Did you get a Wii U for me for christmas? Because I don't see it and I don't want to get up on Christmas morning, pretended to be excited for Santa to bring me a gift and have my dreams crushed, only for two cunts to tell me that Santa is too busy giving toys to needy fuckers in Iraq."

Its fucking crap, you know. My room is spotless, I clean it every weekend and pick up all the toys when I'm done playing. My grades are perfect. All I ask for in return to my hardships is one stinkin' gift and instead, I get end up getting hurt and crying.
The same thing happened last year. I wanted a 3DS and instead they told me "son, you're 35 years old. Please, get a job."

Man, parents.

From Reddit

I'm so fucking angry right now. I've been telling my parents since the beginning of the year, all I want for Christmas is the Wii U. I don't want a stupid comic book or action figure, those are all outdated, meaningless toys. I go to check under the tree to see if there's any large package for me. Nope, nothing. I thought, "hey, they probably hid it in the closet!" Checked there, nothing.

Today, enough was enough. I flat out asked them, "Mom. Dad. Did you get a Wii U for me for christmas? Because I don't see it and I don't want to get up on Christmas morning, pretended to be excited for Santa to bring me a gift and have my dreams crushed, only for two cunts to tell me that Santa is too busy giving toys to needy fuckers in Iraq."

Its fucking crap, you know. My room is spotless, I clean it every weekend and pick up all the toys when I'm done playing. My grades are perfect. All I ask for in return to my hardships is one stinkin' gift and instead, I get end up getting hurt and crying.
The same thing happened last year. I wanted a 3DS and instead they told me "son, you're 35 years old. Please, get a job."

Man, parents.

From Reddit
Youscared me for a second there

harSon

Banned
He got worse as the year went on and it isn't Haley's fault. Team is old and needs an overhaul. Lots of teams need a QB. Buy low and sell high. Time to move on

What the fuck? You mean he was dominating with 17 Touchdowns, 4 interceptions and 2,300 yards. A completion and QB rating that was top 5 in the league. And the offense at that time had the best 3rd down completion rating in the league (the % was ridiculous) and a ~35 minute time of possession on average.

And then he was injured, and was mediocre thereafter. What in the F are you talking about?

Man, parents.

From Reddit

Eznark is 35?

GQman2121

Banned
Let's allow the play to continue and let these guys attempt to kill each other for a loose ball on an incomplete pass. This league and its refs are a fucking joke.

edit: Oh, so now it's a fumble!?!?! WTF?

Man, parents.

From Reddit

At first I was like
Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226.gif

then I was like
0a9b8476beyoncelaugh.gif

Wes

venison crêpe
The most important thing today for a Browns fan: SUPERBOWL ORDER WATCH!

1. Kansas City Chiefs (2-13)
2. Jacksonville Jaguars (2-13)
3. Oakland Raiders (4-11)
4. Philadelphia Eagles (4-11)
5. Detroit Lions (4-11)
6. Cleveland Browns (5-10)

As it stands (I think).

Top Bottom