• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

d[-_-]b

Banned
No. I'm over that goober. Just pointing out he threw it up for grabs.

People who think Tebow is good are either trolling or fellating Jesus. Either way its scary shit.
Lol the Jets are in your division hence you want Sanchez to stay at QB, anyone can see how garbage Sanchez is.

Link

The Autumn Wind
It's because he's worse than Sanchez. Let that marinate.
I wouldn't say he's worse than Sanchez (that's a pretty hard thing to accomplish), he just didn't fit into their offense and they had no idea how to utilize him. Mostly because Sparano is completely clueless and a terrible OC.

Go Forte!!!

Just getting caught up on the days events so far, didnt think I could dislike the Texans any more than I did already! Hopefully the Giants lose out
Welcome! Bears fans have been quiet in here so far. Probably the foreboding sense of doom for our season. Let's hope Ravens keep it up with the Giants!

Can we get Hester a fuckin' map that points towards the endzone?

I wonder if the Bears can get anything for Hester?
Greg Olsen back, please.

Welcome! Bears fans have been quiet in here so far. Probably the foreboding sense of doom for our season. Let's hope Ravens keep it up with the Giants!

Can we get Hester a fuckin' map that points towards the endzone?

Greg Olsen back, please.

What all needs to happen for the Bears to stumble into the playoffs? The Vikings need to lose next week. The Giants need to lose. I'm sure Seattle needs to go down as well. Is that it?

I don't know how much use Olsen would be, unless they rebuild the line. Right now, the tight ends need to block and that's Olsen's weakest point.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
how is jacoby jones TD a TD, i thought the rule was you have to go to the ground with the ball in your possession.

Isn't this where he didn't complete the whole process of catching the ball or doesn't that count when it's the ground?

Such a terrible rule.

Miroku

What all needs to happen for the Bears to stumble into the playoffs? The Vikings need to lose next week. The Giants need to lose. I'm sure Seattle needs to go down as well. Is that it?

I don't know how much use Olsen would be, unless they rebuild the line. Right now, the tight ends need to block and that's Olsen's weakest point.

Bears need to win out also.
Hoping the Packers dont tank their game against minnesota next week.

Those are the big ones. One Viking loss, one Giants loss and 2 wins for Bears. If Giants don't lose, we need Seahawks to lose last 2 games.

I just miss Olsen...I'm speaking out more emotionally than anything.

Bears need to win out also.
Hoping the Packers dont tank their game against minnesota next week.
This is my fear right now.

Top Bottom