• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

Smokey

Callers in Houston callin out Schaub (and Kubiak's brilliant play calling) for looking like a pussy out there. Falling before he gets touched. Playing scared. Piss poor throws. Thinking more about staying healthy for the playoff game (since he was gone last year). The hosts (former NFL players) are tending to agree saying that others on the football team see weak shit like that when you just fall down when nobody touches you.

Flat out playing scared

mr2xxx

Banned
Can someone tell me why AP is in the MVP discussion while no one mentions Calvin? AP probably won't get the record while CJ already broke it and could get 2K receiving yards.

What on earth happened to the Gmen?

Somebody's drunky drunk!

I really wish, I asked my buddy where he kept the liquor right when Tomlin decided to try yet another one of his 50+ FGs. Dude is fascinated with them for some reaosn. Fucking king choker.

Just as well, the team wasn't advancing anywhere. They stink. Still think the Broncos are reppin the AFC this year.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Can someone tell me why AP is in the MVP discussion while no one mentions Calvin? AP probably won't get the record while CJ already broke it and could get 2K receiving yards.

Its mostly due to the overall success of the team. The Vikings are in the playoff hunt mostly due to AP, while the Lions have lost there last 7 games in a row.

IIRC Megatron was in the Top 5 in the MVP race last year due to him having an amazing season combined with our 10-6 record and playoff appearance.

jmdajr

Callers in Houston callin out Schaub (and Kubiak's brilliant play calling) for looking like a pussy out there. Falling before he gets touched. Playing scared. Piss poor throws. Thinking more about staying healthy for the playoff game (since he was gone last year). The hosts (former NFL players) are tending to agree saying that others on the football team see weak shit like that when you just fall down when nobody touches you.

Flat out playing scared
All warranted.

Wes

venison crêpe
Injured. Looks like possibly his right shoulder.

Hopefully Broncos don't play stop and make Colt look like a world beater. I don't think I could handle a week/whole off-season of "Colt should start, look what he did against the Broncos" articles.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Hopefully Broncos don't play stop and make Colt look like a world beater. I don't think I could handle a week/whole off-season of "Colt should start, look what he did against the Broncos" articles.

All Colt needs to do is get one TD and those articles will pop up.

Only way it won't be brought up is if he turns into an INT machine or throws for under 50 yards.

You have to love it when the commentators calls Miller, everyone in the stadium calls Miller, and even The Browns O line knows it's Miller and then BOOM, Miller.

So...Colin Klein, Geno Smith or Matt Barkley? :(

But hey on a plus we will get to see Colt actually throw the ball now.
Nope none of the above this year, not worth it for us to take a chance. Build up the rest of the team and go with some FA Qb is it comes down to it. Like I said before I'm fine with Smith or Vick.

Top Bottom