• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

GQman2121

Banned
So what the fuck are you supposed to do there if your teammate is being pursued by the defense? Just let the defender make a play? That shit goes against everything I've ever seen coached. Unbelievable.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Haha whole Giants d-line jumps the snap and they give the penalty to Michael Oher.

EDIT: The next play refs give make up call to the Ravens. Hate when refs do that

harSon

Banned
Didn't this happen last year? How many years does he miss games? It's not like he takes care of himself and will play at a high level into his late 30s. The Bill Walsh motto, that the Rooneys follow, is to be a year early rather than a year late

You're just trolling now. Who exactly are we going to replace a QB who plays at an elite level more times than not with?

Ooooooohhh Biiiooooonnniiiiccccccc!

Remember when you and I made an avatar bet for the coming of season? The bet where you said the Steelers would make it further into the season than the Pats? The same Steelers who now didn't make the playoffs and the Pats who did?

That means I have officially won our bet.

I'm going to give you a beautiful Brady avatar for the coming off-season.

harSon

Banned
Ooooooohhh Biiiooooonnniiiiccccccc!

Remember when you and I made an avatar bet for the coming of season? The bet where you said the Steelers would make it further into the season than the Pats? The same Steelers who now didn't make the playoffs and the Pats who did?

That means I have officially won our bet.

I'm going to give you a beautiful Brady avatar for the coming off-season.

He probably said "further into the playoffs," and unless the Patriots win their first Playoff game, technically speaking, he wins.

He probably said "further into the playoffs," and unless the Patriots win their first Playoff game, technically speaking, he wins.

You should stop drinking, brother. A loss to the Bengals isn't the end of the world.

And no, we made the playoffs, you didn't. I win, Bionic is gonna rock a Brady avatar.

Top Bottom