• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

So Bears fans, do we want SEA or SF to win? SEA win will make sure GB comes out blazing against MN to protect the bye. SF win will mean the Bears get in even if the Vikes beat GB if SEA loses to STL. I think the Packers taking out MN is the better option as they have something to play for. STL is 4-0-1 in the West though.

harSon

Banned
You should stop drinking, brother. A loss to the Bengals isn't the end of the world.

And no, we made the playoffs, you didn't. I win, Bionic is gonna rock a Brady avatar.

"Further into the playoffs," keywords: further into. Suggesting something further than merely qualifying for the playoffs!

cdyhybrid

Go Hawks

Flight from SF to Seattle got delayed 2 hours so I'll be stuck watching the first half in an airport bar in this god-forsaken city.

So Bears fans, do we want SEA or SF to win? SEA win will make sure GB comes out blazing against MN to protect the bye. SF win will mean the Bears get in even if the Vikes beat GB if SEA loses to STL. I think the Packers taking out MN is the better option as they have something to play for. STL is 4-0-1 in the West though.

The better bet would be if Seattle goes down tonight. But I honestly don't see that happening.

Nope. If we lose this we need to win next week and hope the Cowboys beat the Redskins. There's a chance, but not a good one.

(Looks it up...) I guess I could have missed something but doing the math and using the NFL.com tiebreaker list it seems to look like this...

NFC East Tiebreakers, if (a) Giants lose tonight and (b) Cowboys/Giants win next week:
#1. Head-to-head winning %. Skins, Cowboys, Giants all tied (2-2)
#2. Division winning %. Skins, Cowboys tied. (4-2) Giants eliminated
#3. Common Games winning %: Cowboys win (4-2)

That's a lot of tiebreakers. But it seems to mean the Giants can't win the division unless they come back tonight?

Kiryu

If SEA wins against 49ers at Centurylink. I doubt that Rams will be able to win against Seahawks at home.

GQman2121

Banned
What's up with all these shit/corny looking movies coming out?

Gangster Squad, Broken City, The Last Stand?

All three of these look terrible.

Top Bottom