• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

RBH

Rex Ryan:

rex-snack.jpg

Kiryu

Didn't think this game was going to be an "easy win" that many others thought. Rams can be tough. Not even sure if we're going to pull off the W either.
I didn't say Rams is easy. I agreed with cdyhyrid that we should not overlooked Rams than looking for playoffs.

They are scaring me because we are like "trailing" rams for first time since last 16 quarters...

They are good team. (best team of the mediocre and I feel Rams are like 9-7 team)

JCizzle

Might as well start going for every 4th down in the 2nd half. Akers is a gauranteed miss.

Yea. But those plays will just be Gore with another 500 carries up the gut as an older RB the week before the playoffs.

LMJ doesn't deserve more touches or anything.

There is a 10% chance the Vikings are going to win this game. I wasn't even going to watch the NFL this year....why am I doing this to myself. Ugh.

p.s.

Why are they dwelling on the Dickerson record with Peterson? Isn't him gaining 2000 yards after coming off major surgery a better story. Once he hits 2000, a more attainable goal if he didn't already reach it in the first half, they could start looking at 2105.

kingslunk

Broncos are going to win the #1 seed. I'm so excited I'm not excited at all because it hasn't fully hit me yet. Been waiting for a season like this since the last one in 1998. Go Broncos.

I didn't say Rams is easy. I agreed with cdyhyrid that we should not overlooked Rams than looking for playoffs.

They are scaring me because we are like "trailing" rams for first time since last 16 quarters...

They are good team. (best team of the mediocre and I feel Rams are like 9-7 team)

I didn't say you said they are easy, I said most people (at least that I've talked to anyway) thought so.

It's all moot though if the Cards can't pick up the W, so it doesn't really matter.

Top Bottom