• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

iZzf89LdLcEW2.gif

There we go Ball. Great run.

THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING GIF I HAVE EVER SEEN!

Our WR and TE core is going to be interesting next year. Walker needs to go back to a blocking tight end only. He's dropped three td passes that I can remember off the top off my head. Ginn needs to get gone, I doubt we will resign Moss, so that leaves us with Davis, Jenkins, Crabsex. Jenkins needs to get his act together, Crabs looks better and better each game, Davis has droppsies. Our offensive depth chart is going to be interesting next year.

brentech

Thats what I've always appreciated about our receiving corps for the last bunch of years. they really try to get the YAC, don't just drop down like a lot of guys in the league

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Better win, won't be able to stomach losing to that team two years in a row :(

Bengals face Schaub, not Yates, so good thing this year for Bengals fans.

Einbroch

Banned
As I've said over and over again.

Vikings always lose games when they have a ten point lead. I never expect this team to win amything.

squicken

bey bey is fucking top 5 in the league. it isn't just peyton. could see the talent w/ Tebow. peyton has lead a charmed career. always around good players on offense

Top Bottom