• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

Vyroxis

Banned
Worst possible ending.

Last year we were a 3-13 team in deep trouble on all fronts. This year we are a playoff team that still has room to improve but has shown they have what it takes to win when nobody gave us a chance at more than 5 wins when the preseason hit. I would say this is an awesome year for us.

jmdajr

Time to whip out your fraud ass Texans avatar!

"So every team Texans lost to made the playoffs.

Heh..... "

Can't beat good teams. True frauds of the league lol
At least we beat Broncos and Colts. Wooo! :/

And remember when Bears were a playoff team?

RBH

jcjtSAdKYdB8z.png

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
7-1 and miss the playoffs!

GOODBYE LOVIE!

GOODBYE TICE!

If you guys do the right thing and fire your coaching staff while Detroit stands pat I'll be furious.

Narag

Why was Flacco benched earlier? On one hand, I'm confident Jim Caldwell will throw the game for old time's sake but on the other, I'm afraid the backup can competently handoff to Ray Rice.

sep

Green Bay fan here.
I'm not even mad, it was such a great game. And Peterson is awesome.
Anyway, next week I hope they'll lose :D

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
In reality, the playoffs are shaping up pretty shitty for us. Assuming Washington wins, every possible route leads us to facing an agile QB and/or a great running back both games (our big weakness). I just hope Vikings win because both Seahawks and Redskins worry me a great deal, especially considering ATL will be coming off the bye week.

brentech

Prior to this week, I didn't want the bye, but since we won ever since clinching playoffs, I thought we should win this just to have that momentum going in.....

So it sucks a bit, but at least we played better than we started. If we just rolled over and died it would have looked just like when we played the Giants

So what is the AFC schedule now?

Colts - Ravens
Cincy - Houston

Those play next week in the wild card.

If Houston wins they play the Patriots the week after that and the winner of the Colts-Ravens game plays the Broncos.

If Cincy wins, then the winner of the Ravens-Colts game plays the Pats the week after and the Broncos play Cincy.

Top Bottom