• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

I feel good about the packers chances in the playoffs just because every team in both conferences is fucking fradulent. Shit is wide open really. AGOD and WOOD show us the way!!!!

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
There sure are a lot of bitter Lions/Bears fans in here trying to rationalize the Packers sucking even though their own teams didn't make the playoffs. Not to mention the Packers swept both of those teams this season.

jPqvtCAGysqU0.png
We're not picking in the top ten!
WOOHOO!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
There sure are a lot of bitter Lions/Bears fans in here trying to rationalize the Packers sucking even though their own teams didn't make the playoffs.

What Lions fans? I've said nothing other than that the Bears should do the right thing and fire Lovie.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
probably a DE and let go of both Avirl and vb.

And get help in OLB. And secoundy in FA

Yeah we should target best DE available. For having a 4-3 defense we probably have the worst set of DEs in the league despite us having the best DTs in the league. Damontre Moore or Dion Jordan.

Wonder what DBs are available in free agency.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
What Lions fans? I've said nothing other than that the Bears should do the right thing and fire Lovie.

True, it is more bitter Bears fans. I guess I guess it is pretty funny that even when the Packers lose it fucks the Bears over.

tmdorsey

AFC:

IND vs BAL > IND

CIN vs HOUS > HOU

IND vs DEN > DEN

HOU vs NE > HOU

HOU vs DEN > DEN

NFC:

MIN vs GB > GB

SEA vs WAS > SEA

SEA vs ATL > SEA

GB vs SF > GB

SEA vs GB > GB

GB vs DEN > DEN SB

Superbowl Remix bitches, Favre vs Elway, now A-Rod vs Peyton... =D

Make it happen Goddell

Fuck that. The real remix the people want is ATL vs DEN. Manning vs. Ryan II

linkboy

Crazy how important that non-victory by Seattle early in the season turned out to be. The way the chips fell the replacement refs helped us get a first round bye. If we would have lost today their blunder would have cost us both the bye and the division.

120925062348-nfl-replacement-refs-2-monster.jpg

I'm still pissed about those two Rams games, it never should have come down to that. The 49ers win those games like they should and we're talking home field and the 1st seed.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
That defense on 3rd and 11 was abysmal. Terrible call.

Miroku

True, it is more bitter Bears fans. I guess I guess it is pretty funny that even when the Packers lose it fucks the Bears over.

Trust me, we're all much more bitter at The Bears and their blown opportunities this season than we are at the Packers showing how much they actually suck against the Vikes today.

Top Bottom