• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

God I'm really torn as a Bears fan who to cheer for in MIN-GB game. On one hand I despise the Vikings but on the other I really hate the Packers for losing this game and keeping CHI out of the playoffs. Think I'm slightly leaning MIN just so GB will look back at this game and go "we done fucked up."

I'd also like to see ATL rip MIN secondary to pieces. So yeah, I guess I'll cheer for the Vikes.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
jPqvtCAGysqU0.png

#5, baby! Draft day is exciting again!

Nameless

Crazy how important that non-victory by Seattle early in the season turned out to be. The way the chips fell the replacement refs helped us get a first round bye. If we would have lost today their blunder would have cost us both the bye and the division.

120925062348-nfl-replacement-refs-2-monster.jpg

Texans-Bengals
Ravens-Colts

Colts - Ravens
Cincy - Houston

Those play next week in the wild card.

If Houston wins they play the Patriots the week after that and the winner of the Colts-Ravens game plays the Broncos.

If Cincy wins, then the winner of the Ravens-Colts game plays the Pats the week after and the Broncos play Cincy.

Thank you.

Next Sunday can't here soon enough.

While it sucks AP didn't get the record, I'm thinking it's going to set a fire under his ass for the playoffs/next season and he'll come back even hungrier, if such a thing is even possible.

bionic77

The Packers will not lose to the Vikings next week. I was given a vision from the football gods that was partly blurred through some tears after our game ended, but it was clear enough.

The Packers are going all the way to the Superbowl where they are going to face the Colts. Lets he honest no one in the shit AFC is going to stop that feel good story.

Rodgers will behave himself all week but right before the game he will not be able to help himself and he will sucker punch Pagano right in the gut and get ejected from the game. The Packers backup will put up a good right but the refs and God will be on the Colts side and Luck will become the ugliest qb in history to win the Superbowl, taking the title from Tom Brady.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
AFC:

IND vs BAL > IND

CIN vs HOUS > HOU

IND vs DEN > DEN

HOU vs NE > HOU

HOU vs DEN > DEN

NFC:

MIN vs GB > GB

SEA vs WAS > SEA

SEA vs ATL > SEA

GB vs SF > GB

SEA vs GB > GB

GB vs DEN > DEN SB

Superbowl Remix bitches, Favre vs Elway, now A-Rod vs Peyton... =D

Make it happen Goddell

beast786

Yeah, I'm a bit confused by their reaction as well. It doesn't make any sense.

because in reality packers has 2 chance to get to divisional.

Either beat minn today or in wild card. They get two shots. if they beat them next week it will be same as beating today.

Crazy how important that non-victory by Seattle early in the season turned out to be. The way the chips fell the replacement refs helped us get a first round bye. If we would have lost today their blunder would have cost us both the bye and the division.

120925062348-nfl-replacement-refs-2-monster.jpg

who the fuck is that in your avatar

Canuck76

Banned
Vikings will win next week.

It is unstoppable. This team does not fear rogers like lesser teams.

AP did not break the record. But he will break the hearts of all who are sconis

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
So did that Packers/Seahawks bizarre ending have any real effect on the playoff seeding?

Top Bottom