• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

jmdajr

WOOOOOOOO!!!

Thank you christian ponder you are a wonderful man and your girlfriend is attractive, thank you adrian peterson what an incredible comeback you made from a devestating injury, thank you jared allen you crazy son of a bitch you toned down since you got married but i still like you!, thank you leslie frazier i thought you were trash when you hired singletary but you are a very good coach, thank you blair walsh you are an extraordinary human being and i wish we had a kicker like you on our team, and finally thank you minnesota! i have been to minnesota many times since i have family there and it is a very nice place with friendly people. god bless you vikings and all of your fans!

N i c e

Edgeward

That was such a bad throw. Not only was he covered with the high-low but he also underthrew it.

Edit: Oops, single coverage. So it was that bad of a pass.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
WOOOOOOOO!!!

Thank you christian ponder you are a wonderful man and your girlfriend is attractive, thank you adrian peterson what an incredible comeback you made from a devestating injury, thank you jared allen you crazy son of a bitch you toned down since you got married but i still like you!, thank you leslie frazier i thought you were trash when you hired singletary but you are a very good coach, thank you blair walsh you are an extraordinary human being and i wish we had a kicker like you on our team, and finally thank you minnesota! i have been to minnesota many times since i have family there and it is a very nice place with friendly people. god bless you vikings and all of your fans!

Amazing.

DMczaf

Let's go Top 10! YEAH!

13 Tampa Bay 7 9

bucs-fan.jpg

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
How is NBC's broadcast so much better looking than the other networks?

Milchjon

Poor Romo. What has he ever done to you people? He never talks about being elite or anything, he just tries his best (and fails). :-(

squicken

He's beaten guys outside, but if you break it down by numbers you're going see how inflated his numbers are due to that stunt. It's incredible, shit looked like a Madden exploit. Money play any time they dialed it up.

To Aldons credit, I saw him do the same shit against Illinois when he was at Mizzou, incredible ability to loop inside and run to daylight.

Oh I'm sure he's done it more often than once, I just can't recall any others. Maybe with Justin out they'll teach him to work on his game

Duffyside

Banned
Man, I used to LOVE Tony Romo, but he's turned into an awful QB. Not even the end of the first quarter, and he's thrown two passes to the wrong team. Not interceptions. Passes to the wrong team.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Poor Romo. What has he ever done to you people? He never talks about being elite or anything, he just tries his best (and fails). :-(

The media attention he gets is super annoying. Until about halfway through the year they were blaming every Romo mistake on someone else. Namely Dez.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Man, I used to LOVE Tony Romo, but he's turned into an awful QB. Not even the end of the first quarter, and he's thrown two passes to the wrong team. Not interceptions. Passes to the wrong team.

When was he Competent in the first place?

He's been a laughing stock since he became the starter

Only reason he's known is being is for being the starting DAL QB, that's all

He's no Bledsoe /hehe

Top Bottom