• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

Milchjon

ibm1T7o4n6BeBa.gif

I love the way the logo pops in with perfect ´timing.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Why couldn't Minny have this kicker for AP

HAHA 7 points, I'm getting them for Free PAPA!

>.>;

WOOOOOOOO!!!

Thank you christian ponder you are a wonderful man and your girlfriend is attractive, thank you adrian peterson what an incredible comeback you made from a devestating injury, thank you jared allen you crazy son of a bitch you toned down since you got married but i still like you!, thank you leslie frazier i thought you were trash when you hired singletary but you are a very good coach, thank you blair walsh you are an extraordinary human being and i wish we had a kicker like you on our team, and finally thank you minnesota! i have been to minnesota many times since i have family there and it is a very nice place with friendly people. god bless you vikings and all of your fans!

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
No joke awesome game and you guys earned every bit of that win. I think we destroy you next week but feel good about Ponder! Finally an NFCN challenger!!

That game reminded me so much of that amazing Chistmas eve game from like 5 years ago.

Same feeling but never know. Dude it was such a great game. Made me finally feel good about Ponder for the first since the start of the season.

eznark

Banned
WOOOOOOOO!!!

Thank you christian ponder you are a wonderful man and your girlfriend is attractive, thank you adrian peterson what an incredible comeback you made from a devestating injury, thank you jared allen you crazy son of a bitch you toned down since you got married but i still like you!, thank you leslie frazier i thought you were trash when you hired singletary but you are a very good coach, thank you blair walsh you are an extraordinary human being and i wish we had a kicker like you on our team, and finally thank you minnesota! i have been to minnesota many times since i have family there and it is a very nice place with friendly people. god bless you vikings and all of your fans!

Only fraud teams are afraid of the Wild Card biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

LJ11

I've seen him get one legit sack his whole career, and that was on the drive where they finally stopped the Pats. Otherwise it was all on that T/E twist he did with Justin
He's beaten guys outside, but if you break it down by numbers you're going see how inflated his numbers are due to that stunt. It's incredible, shit looked like a Madden exploit. Money play any time they dialed it up.

To Aldons credit, I saw him do the same shit against Illinois when he was at Mizzou, incredible ability to loop inside and run to daylight.

Top Bottom