• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
WOOOOOOOO!!!

Thank you christian ponder you are a wonderful man and your girlfriend is attractive, thank you adrian peterson what an incredible comeback you made from a devestating injury, thank you jared allen you crazy son of a bitch you toned down since you got married but i still like you!, thank you leslie frazier i thought you were trash when you hired singletary but you are a very good coach, thank you blair walsh you are an extraordinary human being and i wish we had a kicker like you on our team, and finally thank you minnesota! i have been to minnesota many times since i have family there and it is a very nice place with friendly people. god bless you vikings and all of your fans!

I C What U Did There

WOOOOOOOO!!!

Thank you christian ponder you are a wonderful man and your girlfriend is attractive, thank you adrian peterson what an incredible comeback you made from a devestating injury, thank you jared allen you crazy son of a bitch you toned down since you got married but i still like you!, thank you leslie frazier i thought you were trash when you hired singletary but you are a very good coach, thank you blair walsh you are an extraordinary human being and i wish we had a kicker like you on our team, and finally thank you minnesota! i have been to minnesota many times since i have family there and it is a very nice place with friendly people. god bless you vikings and all of your fans!

This might be the best one ever.

Milchjon

WOOOOOOOO!!!

tumblr_m9yu6mHVJS1ru9ftro1_500.gif

LOLmo :jnc
WOOOOOOOO!!!

:jnc

ari

Banned
That's really a different situation. The Niners had a ton of talent that wasn't being used up to their potential. I think we're seeing the Bears defense being used to their maximum ability.

If they do have to make a change to keep the fans happy, he's the most logical choice. I can see them shuffling the deck chairs around and promoting Jeremy Bates. He'll know the existing system, and hopefully be able to call a better game than Tice.
the difference between martz and tice is night and day. I understand we need to stick with him because cutler had 3 OCs already. But i dont want to settle.

Seriously, i would not mind if emery dump every one and bring his own people in. lovie is essentially done here.

I personally think that kyle shanny would be perfect for the bears.

RBH

WOOOOOOOO!!!

:lol :lol

Top Bottom